Imagine Being This Upset
Imagine being so upset over losing a match that you threaten to commit a federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison.
He blocked me after that last one.
Tagged:
Mod
Imagine being so upset over losing a match that you threaten to commit a federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison.
He blocked me after that last one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine
Couldn't even begin to imagine.
You might to censor the name again. Two times you missed it. The other persons name always on their first message per screen and your name in the upper middle of the second screen.
are these the people who have been making you crash? IMO just report them on the platform you're using and to BHVR as well
Was he in a swf lol? and is that sheev palpatine or bill cliton? the image is so small in the thread with my zoom settings so I couldn't be sure.
Fixed it.
Thanks for the save!
Nah. They are different.
This dude just threatened it and backed off once he realized the consequences.
Nope, he wasn't in a SWF, so much as I could tell.
It's Sheev, that's a really good catch lmao
I thought I recognized it since I remember I once took that particular image off of google to use on a forum myself. My own current discord pic is the one of Patrick Bateman with the smug angled grin, one of the more common pics that tend to show up googling for images of him.
I remember when if you looked up "The Senate" that was the first image that popped up.
I bet a lot of people are gonna mistake that for joe biden about now.
It's a lot bigger on Xbox, so hopefully not lmao.
I did, however, have someone ask me how I got a picture of "daddy palpy uwu"
...
...
...
i was very uncomfortable
Far from the weirdest messages I've gotten trust me.
Hey, I'm sorry this is a experience you had to make. Please report them on the platform you're playing on and if there is more, look into what else you can do to take actions.