This isn't a step forward
The recent dev stream is not a step forward for the community. It's a ######### leap. I'm so glad that BHVR is taking player feedback into account. A lot of people are focused on the ds and object changes but imo the most important thing is that they are trying to listen to players. If you're reading this devs I just want you to know that if this pans out I think that, for the first time in a while, Dead By Daylight is heading in a good direction. Well done guys.
Comments
Not a step forward, but a step in the right direction!๐
Hopefully they listen to the overall negative feedback on the new hud and change it back.
It is true there are some good changes, but why wasn't the same thing said when the undying changes were announced? To me this seems very one sided that only survivor nerds are seen ad "good changes". Hopefully now that pretty much everything on the survivor side has been addressed that we'll see some Freddy/spirit and deadzone changes.
I think it's because Undying is a perk that you could take away in the first place just by doing totems, which leaves a void perk slot. Now they made it a lot less useful.
I also think it's because survivors wanted a second objective & when they finally got one, they didn't like it and it was nerfed.
But now that they did the same for DS & OoO, people are happier because both sides got a nerf on their strong perks, which makes it a lot more balanced.
Yeah, I agree. I care about DBD a lot and it warms my heart that the devs are listening to the community. The game is far from perfect but I feel like DBD is going uphill. Their job is way harder than any of us can imagine. All we need to do is be more patient but still keep giving them feedback.
That's fair, although they wanted an actual secondary objective not a perk which addes a partial secondary objective based on rng and luck.
However i think that at this point in the games development, a second objective really isnt nescasery for killer unless it makes gens shorter for compensation, giving the killer even more time now is not the way to go.
And undying is still going to be really strong with ruin, just less rng based and annoying to deal with as survivor, at the same time buffing it's potential with devour and other hexes. Imagine thrill+undying+devour.
I think A Way to be Dead might have them a little nervous ha ha ha
Not talking about the nerf to ds and object, I think I made that clear. The fact that they are taking player feedback into account is my point and why I'm so happy.
Edit: They also said they're changing Freddy in the dev stream which is very good.