About DS change..

Its about time devs started nerfing survivors...DS change was actually very needed so Survivors cant abuse it anymore, their crutch of a perk..the will actually need some skill...

About OoO im very happy with the healthy change. It cant be abused by swf that much anymore..maybe making it stay at 45 seconds would be better but oh well, im happy woth the change!

DH nerf next!

Comments

  • Survivors are fine, it is the perks, maps, and weaker killers that are the problem.

  • a moment of silence please. To those perks that are now on that eternal shore, their sacrifice was not in vain.


    OoO, and DS have been apprehended and are now awaiting sentencing.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    a moment of silence please. To those perks that are now on that eternal shore, their sacrifice was not in vain.

    OoO, and DS have been apprehended and are now awaiting sentencing.

    Hang em high boys

  • I'd rather DH wasn't nerfed. It's one of the best designed chase perks there is in my opinion. As killer, I would be sad to see DH nerfs even when I don't like losing to it.

  • @Yords said:

    Survivors are fine, it is the perks, maps, and weaker killers that are the problem.

    This.

    The main two things that were problematic with survivors was DS and OoO. Now that they're being changed, the devs just need to make sure maps are more balanced and weaker killers are buffed a little.

    Dead Hard is fine as is. Nerfing it will make it useless and for the most part, it's easy to bait it.

  • I heard about the DS changes and thank the entity!!!! What did they do to OoO?

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I heard about the DS changes and thank the entity!!!! What did they do to OoO?

    Nvm. Found it.