Rancor (Is it bugged?)

So I was playing a Wraith game with it. Was cloaked every time a gen was completed I could see all survivor locations as like a doc notification. However, I killed 3 out of 4, left obsession last and I closed hatch. After hatch closed I couldnt see obsessions aura anywhere and when I downed her it wasnt giving me the option to Mori her.

So I'm asking if this has always been like this since EGC or is it bugged? I dont want to waste time on a perk that can only trigger by letting survs do gens manually. I mean, imagine they used a key. One got out but 3 didnt, I close and even though EGC has started, I cant Rancor.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It doesn't activate when you close hatch. Also, I don't know where you got that you could see the obsessions aura, that was never apart of the perk.

  • Rancor is a teachable Unique Spirit Perk . It can be unlocked for all other Characters from Level 40 onwards: Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch

    is this really so hard guys?

  • "Once all Generators are completed, the Obsession has the Exposed Status Effect"

    I guess it is literally that and 5 generators need to be done for it to activate?

  • you dont see auras, you see bubbles for every survivors location (like doctor screams)

    also, it doesn’t work if you close the hatch- it only works when all 5 gens are done

  • @QwQw said:

    It doesn't activate when you close hatch. Also, I don't know where you got that you could see the obsessions aura, that was never apart of the perk.

    It said on the perk you see the auras of all survivors for 3 seconds when a gen is completed. I was just wondering if it's a forced measure of not being able to close hatch that was all.

  • @Trashmaster said:

    "Once all Generators are completed, the Obsession has the Exposed Status Effect"

    I guess it is literally that and 5 generators need to be done for it to activate?

    So silly. 🤣 having to let survivors do gens. I mean you close hatch, all gens activate and EGC starts. You'd think it would work but hey. Such is DbD life 🤣

  • Yeah this is not a bug, Rancor never showed Aura's exactly and the whole way the perk is designed, is so that the exposed status effect only activates once all gens are done - it's a very high reward perk, so there's the downside of it.

    It's unlike NOED in the respect that the generators have to be completed and not just the exit gates being powered, but this is pretty well explained on the perk itself.

  • I love rancor I think it's a very balanced perk ran by itself it can be hard to pull off the obsession knows it's coming because he has seen your aura every time a generator pops the chances are they hide but throw in a couple of his obsession changing perks an everybody has to watch their s***