Keys 100% Ruin this game.

god i a m so tired of seeing survivor with keys. They dont escape me because i put the sweat on and slug hard for pressure but still i want to enjoy the game not be beaten by an item lol hurry up and change them already. Im not sure if they are even actually going to be nerfed they mentioned a change but not nerf so lets see what happens.

Comments

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    god i a m so tired of seeing survivor with keys. They dont escape me because i put the sweat on and slug hard for pressure but still i want to enjoy the game not be beaten by an item lol hurry up and change them already. Im not sure if they are even actually going to be nerfed they mentioned a change but not nerf so lets see what happens.

    Couldn't agree more. Cheap escape and makes me slug too. I'm a killer main but for what its worth I'd happily see moris go as well if it meant keys were gone. Will never happen though

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/223836/keys-100-ruin-this-game

    Couldn't agree more. Cheap escape and makes me slug too. I'm a killer main but for what its worth I'd happily see moris go as well if it meant keys were gone. Will never happen though

    I mean they already nerfed the moris which i agree 100% with what they did to them. But,,,, The devs know moris were killers counter to the keys you know so if you are going to change one you NEED to change the other. Dont get me wrong i didnt design the game so i dont have a right to say how they change it but to leave such a strong item in the game and take the killers option to fight against it away is pretty messed...

  • Keys need a complete rework. Moris only needed one value changed. It's not far-fetched to also say the way hatch works also will get a rework, so it's not as simple as you lot are making it out to be.

    I personally think hatch should have an animation, like opening a chest, and it should take a certain amount of time to open it. The killer should also get a loud notification (as if you were vaulting etc) if you are opening it under certain conditions, such as within their terror radius. Or maybe if you are opening it with a key they can hear the hatch from a greater distance and have an easier time tracking it, and if a survivor is opening the hatch in the terror radius then it takes significantly longer to open the hatch.

  • Are keys that common for everyone? Out of 10 games i usually only see 1 key.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    god i a m so tired of seeing survivor with keys. They dont escape me because i put the sweat on and slug hard for pressure but still i want to enjoy the game not be beaten by an item lol hurry up and change them already. Im not sure if they are even actually going to be nerfed they mentioned a change but not nerf so lets see what happens.

    If I see a key I just slug at 5 gens I don't even care about their fun if they are gonna bring the most op stuff in the game all at once.

  • @Dito175 said:

    Are keys that common for everyone? Out of 10 games i usually only see 1 key.

    no bull i get 9/10

  • @Dito175 said:

    Are keys that common for everyone? Out of 10 games i usually only see 1 key.

    8/10 of my games have a key in them.

  • I honestly think its because the know they are changing them