When 0% of PC killers opt out of crossplay.
It should become clear there is an issue as to why.
It's just so fun to get massively penalized on my matchmaking where I no longer get paired with a huge portion of my own systems playerbase if I turn crossplay off because that portion still has it on. But then if I don't turn it off I have to play with a group of randoms Vs a PC Oni who is never going to miss a single attack.
BHVR obviously knows of this problem you did a survey on it. What did you guys let all those PC killers pretending to be console players who think crossplay is perfect ruin its integrity? No PC killer is going to be honest about what crossplay does because it favors them.
Comments
I am confused. What is wrong with being on PC?
I have to say im not sure what the problem is your title and your statement both dont quite make sense of what your trying to say
Advantages
bruh.....
Your title is saying that NO ONE turns crossplay off.
While the statements is... kinda about it being off.
No it doesnt....
What...?
PC player here with 2.5K hours.
I can safely say without a doubt in my mind that crossplay does NOT favour PC players at all. The amount of times I've had a console survivor with bad WiFi at 200ms+ ping lagging through my hits or vacuuming back to pallets they're 10m+ away from, and the amount of console killers who hit me after pallets have stunned them or through windows when I've vaulted them several seconds prior, is absolutely ridiculous.
It's been worse since "hit validation" was activated, as it prioritizes high ping for some absurd reason.
What advantages do you think PC players have, exactly? Apart from being able to aim more precisely with ranged attacks, of course.
I cant remember any full PC lobby since crossplay exists.
Most of the time a lobby consists 1 PC and 3 console players...but at least one minimum...(and dont tell me it is not on purpose...)
Killer is 50-50.
Yeah, leave crossplay on and enjoy a....quality....gaming experience...
Or turn it off, and you will sit in the lobby longer then the match will hold.
Damn, the feeling of a win-win situation is invaluable.
So PC killers equal 100% of players? What is so hard to understand about what I said?
When there is NO PC killers opting out of crossplay. THAT should probably let people know something.....
PC has an advantage over console in every conceivable way. It isn't just long range that precision helps in either. The controls are more precise at all times that helps with everything that happens.
Also show proof about hit validation because that sounds like total BS. Hit validation was literally made so that people would stop seeing completely broken hits and that hit ping players couldn't just use that to exploit. If it prioritized high ping players that would do the EXACT opposite of what it was intended for and that certainly isn't my experience. If what your saying is true we should be seeing more off hits and missed swings counting as hits than ever before.
I simply do not see PC killers who struggle in any way when going up us in any matches we play. It doesn't happen.
and you know that no pc killer opt out of crossplay how?
I'm just waiting for the first PC killer to come to this thread pretending they have it turned off.