From the void she kills achievement

I finaly got it... after a terrible game on lery with an addon that stops me from blinking to the other side of walls. and a rank 19 bill not letting go of the door switch (I didn't play for a while and my rank dropped ok? So I'm just trying to get some of the hard challenges done while I climb back up)

according to my ps4, it's a 0.5% trophy. and yet bronze ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ


so... anyone has any interesting stories on this incredibly hard achievement? (I do mean the "incredibly hard" part, specially after the add-on changes)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yes I have. I was hitting a gen with an auto attack like a bot until a survivor knew what's up. After that it's all history.

  • Luckily I got this one as a trade off for survivor's life when nurse still had old bonus blinks addons. I was trying to do it normally but I don't enjoy nurse's gameplay much so after a few games of failure, I resorted to parley with survivors. Their life for my achievement.

    Getting the "Where did they go!?" achievement was much harder as I did it in solo without any SWF with A LOT of luck.

  • I remember a Nurse getting this achievement in a match with me when I was a survivor - not long after The Nurse came into the game (max a month), I got grabbed right out of the hatch of all places ๐Ÿ˜…

  • I got it while trophy hunting. Trapped them in the bathroom in the Game, and they were forced to do the gen after I showed I was chill. Did the blinks and grabbed Dwight off the gen. I was going to farm with all them, but Dwight DCed so it was only those 3

  • Got it on the first try by farming with survivors

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I finaly got it... after a terrible game on lery with an addon that stops me from blinking to the other side of walls. and a rank 19 bill not letting go of the door switch (I didn't play for a while and my rank dropped ok? So I'm just trying to get some of the hard challenges done while I climb back up)

    according to my ps4, it's a 0.5% trophy. and yet bronze ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

    so... anyone has any interesting stories on this incredibly hard achievement? (I do mean the "incredibly hard" part, specially after the add-on changes)

    Whats crazy is I was looking through my ps4 trophies saw that and as someone who doesn't play nurse thought (wow that must be such a difficult achievement). Congrats!!!

  • I am trying to learn Nurse at Rank 1, it is not fun.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I am trying to learn Nurse at Rank 1, it is not fun.

    Same, well rank 2 now xD

  • XD I feel that.

    All I've got is Bamboozle, Nurse's, NOED and Devour. My games have been...interesting.