I liked her healing perks. Also when I first started out I played pretty stealthy as Survivor and well... Claudette is basically the best at that.
Edit: Also you've got like... almost all of the free Survivors on a single option. You're gonna get the vast majority of the votes going there because someone starting out probably won't have any DLC and definitely won't have any shards.
I liked her healing perks. Also when I first started out I played pretty stealthy as Survivor and well... Claudette is basically the best at that.
Edit: Also you've got like... almost all of the free Survivors on a single option. You're gonna get the vast majority of the votes going there because someone starting out probably won't have any DLC and definitely won't have any shards.
Yeah I know but because the poll options are limited to 10 and I tried to get everybody in here, I was not able to really do this elsewise. But thank you very much for the feedback
My first match of DBD was with Meg simply because I thought that once you picked a survivor to use, you couldn't choose the others. Not to mention, I liked Sprint Burst because it always made for safe getaways.
If I could tell my old self who to start off with, I think I would have rather started off with David mainly because of Dead Hard but I'm not opposed to Sprint Burst.
I don't exactly remember but my first survivor match I was David King at either Ironworks of Misery or Groaning Storhouse (I remember specifically it being at MacMillan). I was pretty terrified and died rather quickly. Honestly those days when I was a baby survivor and killer were my favorite DBD days. I actually felt scared and having no idea what the killers do. The only killers I knew coming in were Myers, Ghost Face, and Freddy because I've watched all their movies.
David. I started playing around the time Clown was first released and on the PS Store Lullaby for the Dark was free for some reason so I took advantage of it and bought the pack. I got him to level 30 or so and he was thus the first survivor I leveled. Not my favorite survivor though, that would go to Cheryl although it is my subjective opinion.
I don't exactly remember but my first survivor match I was David King at either Ironworks of Misery or Groaning Storhouse (I remember specifically it being at MacMillan). I was pretty terrified and died rather quickly. Honestly those days when I was a baby survivor and killer were my favorite DBD days. I actually felt scared and having no idea what the killers do. The only killers I knew coming in were Myers, Ghost Face, and Freddy because I've watched all their movies.
yeah i ######### myself when i saw the trapper running at me in my first game. now im just like "smh"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine was Claudette, because I thought, that as a new player I could really use some self-care :)
Dweet
Claudette.
I liked her healing perks. Also when I first started out I played pretty stealthy as Survivor and well... Claudette is basically the best at that.
Edit: Also you've got like... almost all of the free Survivors on a single option. You're gonna get the vast majority of the votes going there because someone starting out probably won't have any DLC and definitely won't have any shards.
Yeah I know but because the poll options are limited to 10 and I tried to get everybody in here, I was not able to really do this elsewise. But thank you very much for the feedback
My first match of DBD was with Meg simply because I thought that once you picked a survivor to use, you couldn't choose the others. Not to mention, I liked Sprint Burst because it always made for safe getaways.
If I could tell my old self who to start off with, I think I would have rather started off with David mainly because of Dead Hard but I'm not opposed to Sprint Burst.
I don't exactly remember but my first survivor match I was David King at either Ironworks of Misery or Groaning Storhouse (I remember specifically it being at MacMillan). I was pretty terrified and died rather quickly. Honestly those days when I was a baby survivor and killer were my favorite DBD days. I actually felt scared and having no idea what the killers do. The only killers I knew coming in were Myers, Ghost Face, and Freddy because I've watched all their movies.
Claudette for the self-care, it was decent at that time
Nea for Balanced Landing (Before it was nerfed).
Leveled Dwight for Bond, switched to Claudette and stayed there for quite a while until Ace got some good cosmetics
I meant to click the first option. But yeah, the first survivor I ever leveled up was Meg back in 2016 for the 20 second sprint burst.
Dead Hard, never leave home without it.
Dwight.
David. I started playing around the time Clown was first released and on the PS Store Lullaby for the Dark was free for some reason so I took advantage of it and bought the pack. I got him to level 30 or so and he was thus the first survivor I leveled. Not my favorite survivor though, that would go to Cheryl although it is my subjective opinion.
david, but now im grinding for felix. all of davids cool cosmetics cost auric cells
yeah i ######### myself when i saw the trapper running at me in my first game. now im just like "smh"
My first ever survivor game was me playing on Ormond as Jeff against a Huntress.