It would make sense for windows store owners to talk in post game chat, since they just have the same PC version afaik. That being said, if it is the same version, does the cross play icon appear? Could just be a hacker. They got away, did you notice other weird stuff during the match?
It would make sense for windows store owners to talk in post game chat, since they just have the same PC version afaik. That being said, if it is the same version, does the cross play icon appear? Could just be a hacker. They got away, did you notice other weird stuff during the match?
No not really, everyone played pretty fair so they weren't hacking. Their name in the chat appears with a # and 4 digits (like a Discord name) despite their globe name not having it. That and the end-game ability to talk were the only surprises.
All the circular icon shows is that they're on a different platform, not necessarily that they're console players. In this case, I'd say yes as they're able to talk in end game chat, they're most likely going to be a Windows Store player, as they have the same access to the chat as Steam players do.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe he was a Windows Store player? Because this ''cross play'' icon is the same with anyone
Can Windows store players talk in the end game Steam chat? I don't know anyone who uses it
Yes, they can.
At least, that’s what I heard.
Yes they can, I swf with a friend on windows and she says they're able to.
It would make sense for windows store owners to talk in post game chat, since they just have the same PC version afaik. That being said, if it is the same version, does the cross play icon appear? Could just be a hacker. They got away, did you notice other weird stuff during the match?
No not really, everyone played pretty fair so they weren't hacking. Their name in the chat appears with a # and 4 digits (like a Discord name) despite their globe name not having it. That and the end-game ability to talk were the only surprises.
Thanks. Well then I guess that solves the mystery. I met a Windows Store player today. Its like spotting a unicorn I suppose.
All the circular icon shows is that they're on a different platform, not necessarily that they're console players. In this case, I'd say yes as they're able to talk in end game chat, they're most likely going to be a Windows Store player, as they have the same access to the chat as Steam players do.
windows store gamer pog
lol NOED
Dont forget Stadia is able to chat there too.
Windows App Store or Stadia version player in this case.