Minor changes to some Killers.
Currently i think 4 Killers are rather close to be balanced now but could use some minor changes which would go a long way to balance them out.
Im leaving out Freddy, Pig and LF cause they are confirmed to get changes and/or need major changes.
-The ability to quickly reset disarmed Traps on the ground.
Im leaving out Freddy, Pig and LF cause they are confirmed to get changes and/or need major changes.
Trapper:
-Starts with 2 Bear Traps, one Bear Trap is removed from the map to compensate.-The ability to quickly reset disarmed Traps on the ground.
Comments
Trapper: really needed this honestly I don't know why they didn't implement it when they gave him his buff.
Wraith: I'm really proud of his buff but I have no idea why they chose to revert it to his old reappearance curve rather than trying to find a middle ground. So either one of these changes would kind of make it feel less awkward.
As for Clown and Myers I don't really have much of an opinion on it.
I don't use Clown outside of dailies.
Even though I use Myers fairly often I never really used those add-ons because I've never found them useful, so I can't talk from experience however buffing them doesn't seem too much of a problem actually it probably would encourage more use
An idea for the Trapper is to have him start the match carrying all of his traps, but he is still limited by the number of traps he can carry (meaning he has to set a certain number of traps before he can pick one up).
I do like the idea to reset traps already on the ground. Perhaps while looking at the trap, M2 to pick it up, and M1 to reset it in the same spot. That way, you don't have to pick it up just to put it back in the same spot.
Yep Wraith needs minor buffs to his basekit and he'll be fine. As for Myers and Clowns addons thats the only thing i can criticize. They are well balanced and i think buffing those addons would make them close to perfect.
No bushes make trapper near useless, for example The Game map.
Trapper really should be able to carry all of his traps. Maybe even give him more traps.
He's the freaking Trapper... let him trap.
honestly, i, as a trapper main, wouldnt mind strating with more traps. like, the trapper defenitely needs more traps. right now, he has a total of 6 traps, but on the other hand, there are about 30 windows and 20 pallets AND some corridors you want to block. like, trapper is super weak if he gets a map where he cant just defend one central point, so maps like haddonfield screw him. with more traps, that wouldnt be a problem (it would be great if he had 10 traps, like the hag, since hed actually be able to put some map pressure on the survivors).
I can agree with both the wraith and trapper changes as well as the idea of adding more traps in general on the map . With that being said I also think the doc needs his passive madness scream toned down a bit .
before you flame me on this there are reason why , playing a survivor I have seen this all to often . his passive works off of his terror radius and with the right perks that is a huge area thus allowing him the ability to know where survivors are very easily and on certain maps you cant seem to get out of it . I don't mean nerf the hell out of it but let the passive stay to its original terror radius instead of the expanded . leave the madness like it is after that .
I play both survivor and killer so I wouldn't consider myself a survivor main or killer , but im more of a killer main then I am survivor if you need to classify me . And yes I do play the doc , sadly some of my favorite killers are the worst in the game at high ranks .