Is the recent bp code hinting about another chapter?
Look into a novel called “In The Miso Soup”.
Look into a novel called “In The Miso Soup”.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So... you’re suggesting we might get a killer whose similar to Frank (Not our Frank, I’m meaning the novel’s killer)?
I think the recent bp code is just so we login, the systems thinks were an active player and the devs can tell their investors the game isn't dying.
Game is doing the opposite of dying, code or not.
People have been saying the games been dying for years and it will probably last for another 2-3 years but after that last chapter. It's certainly not looking good.
That's not a whole lot to go on.
I believe you mean "miso soup" and not "miso soul"
I'm pretty sure they will pull some licensed killer out during their anniversary to bring the game back to life. I hope so atleast.
For awhile. I only hope the next chapter is more flushed out compared to the twins chapter. I didn't even log on when that dropped.
God I swear I’m turning autocorrect off. Thank you for letting me know. I didn’t even realize.
Also to add this was all just for a fun theory.
Also in my opinion the game is far from dying. New players all the time.. some come and go but the game is still thriving.
After Plague, we had a similar response but then we had Ash and Ghost Face, let BHVR blow us away again.
Fresh meat for the grinder. They attract a lot of new players but their retention is crap. Once people get in here and see how awful the MM is and how steep is the learning curve. Most bail.
It's literally to celebrate a japanese holiday I don't think BHVR would be elaborate enough to use a national holiday to tease a niche new killer with a BP code
Nonsense.
Especially seeing as we already have 2 Japanese killers. There’s still tons of other cultures and folklore that could still be explored.
Like a vampire, maybe?
U mean the chinese new year?
no