Tiny buffs for visionary, and deja vu

They stay the same except that survivors can tell how much progress a generator has on it by the intensity of its aura.

For visionary, give the survivors running it a notification when a generator is at 70%. Idea by @kyogul

Comments

  • The weird cooldown on visionary could go, but I don't really think they need to be buffed.

  • @Trashmaster said:

    The weird cooldown on visionary could go, but I don't really think they need to be buffed.

    They could be since they are really bad perks. These buffs could at least give more information on gens and what your teammates are doing.

  • If Visionary showed the progression of generators via aura intensity then it would be an actually viable perk to run. I know i'd run it. I would exclude it showing survivor auras because it could negate ones like Bond and so on.

  • @kyogul said:

    If Visionary showed the progression of generators via aura intensity then it would be an actually viable perk to run. I know i'd run it. I would exclude it showing survivor auras because it could negate ones like Bond and so on.

    I second this. I would definitely use visionary more if it had this buff.

  • @kyogul said:

    If Visionary showed the progression of generators via aura intensity then it would be an actually viable perk to run. I know i'd run it. I would exclude it showing survivor auras because it could negate ones like Bond and so on.

    Yea, I would take out the survivor aura reading.

  • not desja va, that perk is used to know what gens need to get done to spread them out so i don't think it needs this.

    But for visionary hell yeah! this is a great buff to that otherwise useless perk.

  • How do you feel about if there is a generator being worked on by a Visionary user and that generator reaches, say, 70%, any survivor within a certain range (let's say 32 metres) gets a loud notification/has the aura of the generator revealed, as long as the Visionary user is on it?


    It can somewhat be like a survivor version of Tinkerer

  • @kyogul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1912535#Comment_1912535

    How do you feel about if there is a generator being worked on by a Visionary user and that generator reaches, say, 70%, any survivor within a certain range (let's say 32 metres) gets a loud notification/has the aura of the generator revealed, as long as the Visionary user is on it?

    It can somewhat be like a survivor version of Tinkerer

    That would be cool, and yeah that buff sounds nice since visionary is so weak as it is now.

  • @kyogul said:

    If Visionary showed the progression of generators via aura intensity then it would be an actually viable perk to run. I know i'd run it. I would exclude it showing survivor auras because it could negate ones like Bond and so on.

    I suggested the same when the perk got released

  • I say only apply the intensity of the aura to visionary instead. Deja vu doesn't need to be changed as its main used to help prevent a 3 gen. Possibly a increase in the time if we're being generous.