I finally hit red ranks as Survivor!

Please help me I don't belong here and I'm scared

Comments

  • Congrats! Don't worry, it's harder to pip in red so you might find you'll be bouncing between 4 and 5 quite often. That's the case for me, although I usually only play survivor anyway to take breaks from playing Killer.

  • Run a perk that creates an obsession so the killer thinks you have DS.

  • Congratulations, welcome to the land of the sweaty swf's and ruin-undying nurses with more thank 5k hours in the game.

    Who knows, maybe you'll even run into a dedicated wraith main at some point.

  • Haha you'll be fine. Red ranks really isn't all that bad because you actually start to get placed with people who usually know what they're doing (compared to brown ranks who stealth even if the killer is across the map) which makes for better teamwork & a higher chance at escaping.

    Since the killers are obviously better in red ranks, my only advice is to practice looping & see what they do so you can adapt. The only difference between red ranks & brown ranks is that killers usually double-back/hide their red light & survivors usually know when to hop on a gen (even if the killer is near) and how to make chases last longer.

    Good luck!

  • I'd be scared if I was low rank.

  • Unbreakable, DS, adrenaline, sprint burst.

    Congratulations you now can sustain rank 1 regardless of skill level. (I know because I am trash and even I can do it with this)

  • Good job Friend! Don't worry, alot of people don't think they belong in Red Rank when they first get there. But it'll pass.


    If I may make a suggestion? I recommend you go out of your way to challenge the Killer in chases. When I first reached red ranks I was also worried whenever a match began. But I got over this fear when I started engaging more with the killer, alot of red rank Killers are pretty good in chases and you'll become a better player by engaging with them more.


    Best of luck, you got this.