That's what I'm asking, I heard it's bugged and doesn't apply extra regression when the skillcheck is missed.
I've used it for 200h and honestly... Can't say.
survivors usually always hit the skillchecks, that perks is completely useless on red ranks and has been since almost completely useless on purple ranks
survivors usually always hit the skillchecks, that perks is completely useless on red ranks and has been since almost completely useless on purple ranks
I've not heard anything about that being bugged right now, I played against it last week, but don't think I missed a skill check so I can't be sure...if you have any proof that it's bugged, please put a bug report in.
survivors usually always hit the skillchecks, that perks is completely useless on red ranks and has been since almost completely useless on purple ranks
Only way to test it is a custom game
Thanks to DS, Survivors at least adapted to something... hitting an easy Skill Check.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The extra regression is only applied when a survivor misses the overcharge skillcheck on the gen
10% missed skillcheck penalty
12/14/16% missed penalty with overcharge
That's what I'm asking, I heard it's bugged and doesn't apply extra regression when the skillcheck is missed.
I've used it for 200h and honestly... Can't say.
survivors usually always hit the skillchecks, that perks is completely useless on red ranks and has been since almost completely useless on purple ranks
Only way to test it is a custom game
Impossible skill check doc works too
I've not heard anything about that being bugged right now, I played against it last week, but don't think I missed a skill check so I can't be sure...if you have any proof that it's bugged, please put a bug report in.
Thanks to DS, Survivors at least adapted to something... hitting an easy Skill Check.