Can’t see s*** in new map

I thought corn vision was bad, but this bamboo makes me want to ***** ********** my ***********

its in 90% of the map and is too excessive if ya ask me

Comments

  • you better invest on those gideon meat plant and lerys memorial institute offerings 
  • I thought corn vision was bad, but this bamboo makes me want to ***** ********** my ***********

    its in 90% of the map and is too excessive if ya ask me
    You forgot how laggy the new map is! ;)
  • I cannot stand playing on the new map as killer. So easy for survivors to hide and it's pretty big.
    I randomly swung in bamboo and to my surprise there was a survivor hiding in it. They're freaking invisible.
    Saddd because I think the new map is really pretty but I don't ever want it T.T

  • Hags and Trappers seem to love this map. Several times I've been in lobbies where they burned offerings for it. It does hide their traps well.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Hags and Trappers seem to love this map. Several times I've been in lobbies where they burned offerings for it. It does hide their traps well.

    The map is surprisingly small too as I've had good success with Doctor (sniper build or massive radius builds). I do agree it has waaaay to many bamboo shoots. It reminds me of Rotten Fields or Pale Rose with the reed variation. shudder

  • Hags and Trappers seem to love this map. Several times I've been in lobbies where they burned offerings for it. It does hide their traps well.

    @Dwight_Fairfield
    I'm one of those hags :)
  • It´s a terrible map.

  • @HellDescent
    I'm pretty sure I can see part of Jake's leg sticking out. Hard to tell...hmm...

  • I like playing it as Piggy. It takes survivors an extra second to figure out it is not their teammate on that map, which helps a lot.

  • @blue4zion said:
    I cannot stand playing on the new map as killer. So easy for survivors to hide and it's pretty big.
    I randomly swung in bamboo and to my surprise there was a survivor hiding in it. They're freaking invisible.
    Saddd because I think the new map is really pretty but I don't ever want it T.T

    Fun fact, the map is actually midsized being halfway between the biggest map and the smallest, with only 6 maps being smaller. Source - https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Realms (you'll have to scroll down to see the map size ranking and their actual sizes)