My favorite oni build. What are some of yours??

My favorite oni build is:

deathbound

infectious fright

pop goes the weasel

tinkerer

what are your oni builds that work very well??

Comments

  • Aren´t Deathbound and Tinkerer counterproductive for IF?

  • BBQ

    Infectious Fright

    Enduring

    Corrupt Intervention

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    corrupt pop infectious monitor

    I’ve been doing corrupt pop BBQ monitor. He’s not even that bad instantly picking people up since you save the power if you down people very quickly

  • Corrupt, BBQ, I'm All Ears, Deathbound.

    It works well, but it's a fairly relaxed build, definitely not optimally sweaty.

  • Infectious, BBQ and chili, PGTW and Tinkerer

    this is my favorite build to use on The Oni

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    Aren´t Deathbound and Tinkerer counterproductive for IF?

    Not when I used it because when survivors heal outside my TR I can hear them usually when my power is in an inactive state. I use tinkerer as more for info than sneaking up on survivors & also lets me know when to use pop.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My usual build is Corrupt, BBQ, Monitor and Infectious Fright.

    My favorite build is actually "Shinobi Oni": Insidious, Tinkerer, Dark Devotion and Trail of Torment with Renjiro's Bloody Glove, Splintered Hull and a Hawkins offering. It's literally the most fun I've ever had on DBD. Nothing beats that time where I dropped onto a survivor already entering Blood Fury.

    Moments like that would make a theatre system so awesome where you could go back and watch things from other players POV. I've always wondered what some of the Huntress snipes are like from the receiving end.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1904686#Comment_1904686

    Moments like that would make a theatre system so awesome where you could go back and watch things from other players POV. I've always wondered what some of the Huntress snipes are like from the receiving end.

    Maaaan DBD needs a theatre system so bad.

  • Anti heal build for sure

    Colorophobia

    Big terror radius presence one

    Sloppy

    Dark Devotion

    With the addon that makes survivors absorb blood and reveal their aura

  • Scott's build. If feeling sweaty I would swap BBQ for Corrupt

  • I like using Nemesis, Furtive Chase, Dark Devotion and usually Make your Choice for the 4th. You can get some good stealth plays with this build and essentially just use your power for mobility