There are two types of unhookers
- Lets you hit struggle because they’re walking to conserve Sprint Burst.
- Uses their Dead Hard at the last second to make sure you don’t hit struggle.
(Number 1 is getting left to die on hook, Number 2 is getting a friend request)
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
And then you have the third type: me.
I don't use either Sprint Burt or Dead Hard. Instead I use We're Gonna Live Forever and farm you for blood.
I mean if you farm for the stack and dont have BT, you aren't getting it because it needs to be a safe unhook
You can also body block or take the aggro
Something tells me that's not part of their plan lol.
i always sit on gens and let the entity get the "unhook" :)
Don't sweat the small stuff.
Of the unhookers plan? I've been running WGLF without BT and always go for the body block, although usually I'll wait for the killer to be far enough away for it to be safe anyway.
I would do that to but I just mean with what the guy originally said about farming them I don't think he's to interested in doing that lol
Ah gotcha, I guess the key word I missed was farm 😂
I'm a pretty good team player, I always try to save people before they get to 2nd stage on the hook even if it means using up my dead hard or Lithe to get to the hook in time, I also run Borrowed Time and I've been playing around with We'll Make it recently as well. I think it's horrible when you go into the 2nd hook stage when it's effectively your first hooking because no survivor has come to save you - especially if you've ran the killer for a while.
Yeah I really really like We'll make it. If there are multiple people injured and you manage to unhook, heal, and then double heal a third person, the value is pretty nice.
Don't read too much into it.
I just said "farm" on a whim. I barely use either of the three perks actually (WGLF, DH or SB) and of course I always go for safe unhooks unsafe hooks are silly and something only newbs do. They already nerfed WGLF farming so that people would stop doing it.
I wish WGLF would give you tokens for healing from dying to injured. . . .
I just get annoyed when I unhook someone and they run to the killer to use the DS even though they are no where near the killer when I unhooked them.
I usually run Borrowed Time and Kindred. If I'm closest I'll go for the unhook immediately. If not I give it about 10 sec to see if the closest guy is going and then head that way if they are not. I've lost count of the number of times I've hit 2nd hook or death on my first hook because of crap teammates. If I see a player being toxic towards the killer for no apparent reason, I'll usually let them hit 2nd hook intentionally. I play a lot more killer than survivor and know that one toxic ass hat on the team can quickly change a killer's mind even if he intended to play chill.
If you say you farm people for blood you can't expect people to think that you're trying to go out of your way to help the person on the hook.
Then I will just take 2 hits for them. Easy 3 tokens!
I unhook you from a face camper and take the hit with borrowed time ,-)
Either way the person gets saved. If I’m that person on the hook ultimately I don’t care what their motivation is, although a deliberate immediate unhooking while the killer hasn’t even walked away yet is going to piss me off even if I get the benefit of borrowed time. I likely won’t be returning that “favor”.