So Devs, what are you planning to change about it?

The new UI, it's pretty clear the issues folks have with it, alternatives and solutions have been proposed that have been universally accepted as a preferred option.

Are you able to tell us before the update goes live on what changes are going to be done with the new UI; or if any option to move where things to better spots might be considered even? Thanks.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Probably want to tag someone else at BHVR, I don't think Almo is going to be answering anything outside Q&A for awhile after what happened.

  • They probably aren't going to say anything, and put all the changes in the patch notes like they always do.

    20210129_004732.png

    I just hope they change this

  • It's a shame, so many of their problems are caused by poor communication.

    I mean it's an easy thing to fix....it's a choice not to.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's a shame, so many of their problems are caused by poor communication.

    I mean it's an easy thing to fix....it's a choice not to.

    Poor communication and focusing on one part of the complaints.

    It's like with the limited codes for event charms. Halloween people complained about having to watch streamers instead of playing the game, that they were limited, and that they were biased towards pc players. At Christmas the only change was making a separate code for console, they completely ignored the other issues people had with it.

    I think this will be same thing, they'll focus on just the colorblind accessibility but ignore the rest of the complaints and just push out the new HUD. Hope I'm wrong but that tends to be how they handle things.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1903225#Comment_1903225

    Poor communication and focusing on one part of the complaints.

    It's like with the limited codes for event charms. Halloween people complained about having to watch streamers instead of playing the game, that they were limited, and that they were biased towards pc players. At Christmas the only change was making a separate code for console, they completely ignored the other issues people had with it.

    I think this will be same thing, they'll focus on just the colorblind accessibility but ignore the rest of the complaints and just push out the new HUD. Hope I'm wrong but that tends to be how they handle things.

    Iirc they added a 10 time usage to each code aswell instead of a 1 time use like with the dwight crow.

  • @CornHub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1903231#Comment_1903231

    Iirc they added a 10 time usage to each code aswell instead of a 1 time use like with the dwight crow.

    DwightCrow was also 10.

  • I'm hoping we'll be able to communicate a bit more about the UI shortly - we did touch on the subject briefly during the stream last week and I think it will be an ongoing thing.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm hoping we'll be able to communicate a bit more about the UI shortly - we did touch on the subject briefly during the stream last week and I think it will be an ongoing thing.

    By the way, would you please tell us when the next Q&A will be? I couldn´t find any date.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm hoping we'll be able to communicate a bit more about the UI shortly - we did touch on the subject briefly during the stream last week and I think it will be an ongoing thing.

    Honestly doubt many of us are holding our breath expecting BHVR to communicate about anything. But I might just be pessimistic. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Slashstreetboy we've not announced the date yet, as soon as it's set we will.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1903727#Comment_1903727

    By the way, would you please tell us when the next Q&A will be? I couldn´t find any date.

    MCote said in his stream yesterday that the Q&A stream will most likely be on next Thursday.