Which survivor meta perk do you want changed the most?
Simple question. Which Survivor Meta perk do you want changed the most?
Simple question. Which Survivor Meta perk do you want changed the most?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Object should get the mettle of man treatment, nothing less. It´s the most busted thing in the game currently (potentially, potatos fail to abuse it properly).
Every lobby has at lest 3 DS anyway, but for some reason I almost never get hit by it. The only thing I want to change about the perk is addressing situations where there is nothing to do other than standing above a slug or in front of a locker for a minute.
Object is absolutely ridiculous for swf squads, if playing 3 or 4 man squads weren't a thing this perk would be kinda okay
Decisive Strike comes up way, way more often.
It's the most busted perk in the game right now.
Object of obsession should be changed to actually fit the name and only work if you're the obsession. So if you're the only player with object you're guaranteed to be the obsession unless some uses ds or the killer has the perk nemesis. This will also make the perk nemesis actually useful if it is brought on its own and not just as part of an obsession based build.
OoO is bullshit and should be changed entirely into something else.
######### ds and ooo. #########. THOSE. PERKS. Seriously.
DS and Object both need a change but since DS can be broken even out of a swf id say that
I picked DS over OoO because DS is used far more often, therefore needs the most attention. But I will list off what I think needs to be changed to both:
I would change DS to be:
I would change OoO to be:
These are the only changes I can think of off the top of my head & they may not be the best but they are definitely better than what's currently in the game.
a little bit buff unbreakable
DS so it can finally be nerfed properly
Honestly I'm sorry Adrenaline just should not be an exhaustion perk. It still activates even if you're exhausted. They should either A. Make not activate if you're exhausted or B. Just make it a non exhaustion perk. But that's just my little pet peeve. DS honestly needs the biggest change of all. Maybe something like its active indefinite until you do something progressive (get FULLY healed, touch a gen, enter a locker? <sidenote the enter locker option is debatable so who knows> or unhooks)
At least most second chance perks can only be used once. But drastically extending a chase because you pushed a button? Multiple times? I ######### hate it more than anything else.
dead hard by FIXING EXHAUSTED ON THE GROUND
Since both ds and OoO is being changed, I'd pick dead hard for a change. Lags my game for no reason sometimes
Yeah, was not expecting those announcements will have to do a new one.
OoO should just reveal the obsession's aura when they're getting chased and if you're the obsession your aura should be revealed to the other 3 survivors
Any perks that completely remove a part of the game with no downside, requirement, or cooldown is busted imo. Off the Record is how iron will should have been done