Franklin's, Lightborn, and other perks that survivors seem to hate for some reason.
Why do survivors get all annoyed when killers run light-born against a lobby full of beamers? Or maybe bringing Franklins when there's more than one key? Mori's got changed, and you're still complaining about things that aren't even good on their own? Another example is bringing a mori when there's like, 3 keys in a match, mori's aren't even that good anymore, stop complaining about mori's when you bring a key along with your 4 man SWF squad with beamers and BNP's. I'm just so confused on what they're thinking when they say "lmao trash killer bringing franklin's"
P.S, this includes killers complaining about perks like BT or unbreakable, not only survivors can be salty, y'know?
Comments
That's the same as killers who complain about BT/Unbreakable. Since a perk counters their playstyle they hate it.
I imagine it's because it forces them to adapt and reevaluate their tactics. The four man SWF with BNPs, keys and flashlights aren't going to do ######### to a decently skilled killer running Lightborn and Franklin's. Ergo, salt. A lot of salt.
BT and unbreakable aren't problems, since most of the time why would you even go out of your way to tunnel? Unbreakable only causes problems when you pair it up DS, other than that those 2 perks have no reason to be hated imo.
Yes I don't agree with people who complain about any perks me or you listed, I was just pointing them out. DS is also only a problem when abused, but people complaining about eating it after tunneling someone off of a hook are in the list.
They said the reason survivors complain about those perks on their own are the same reason killers complain about BT and Unbreakable on their own when they’re both unproblematic.
People don't need a reason to whine and complaint when they lose or don't like something someone else did. People don't like to admit they got outplayed. ######### happens! Everyone gets outplayed sometimes. Tough build just give people excuses to justify their loss rather than trying to think what they could've done better.
A lot of killers hate BT and Unbreakable because they are campers, tunnelers and sluggers
I can perfectly understand the hatred of these two perks:
Devs should change Franklin's so that the item gets destroyed in 30 seconds but any item knocked out of some1's hand gets returned if they manage to escape regardless if it's destroyed or not.
So Lightborn, I don't care about as a survivor.. But Franklin's is annoying when you have an item w/ addons that cost 21,000 Bloodpoints just got knocked away and deleted. It's already bad enough that we automatically lose our addons when the match is over; but when White Wards are also no use against them it's rough. Not to mention that it can take multiple bloodwebs just to get the addons that you need for specific items. Prime example being the low-amp filament for the flashlight? A yellow addon that rarely shows up in webs.
How would you feel if survivors got a perk that if they hit you with it, it made you lose your addons for a certain period and if you didnt go do something in 60 seconds you lost them for the entire game?
Both sides complain about perks that are effective.
Yeah, it is annoying to lose addons. Good thing that doesn't happen every game.
People all bring a dump truck of powerful items and get mad that they lose them; but I mean what did you think was going to happen.
Same with lightborn if you bring like 3 or 4 flashlights, like no duh they are going to bring something to negate that.
IF a killer takes lightborn over ONE flashlight; they have done you a favor. That's one potential decent perk gone to negate one item that may not even be used against them that game. Same with franklins against one item.
Survivors tend to be super greedy and expect nothing they can do to have any type of repercussions. I've played with people that DC to give hatch and see nothing wrong with that and will scream/argue with you if you ask them not to do that; but then moan as soon as a killer takes lightborn to deal with the 3 flashlights in the lobby.
When you take any item into a match you might lose it. Period.
The only argument I would consider; is only with franklins, and only about maybe a ward protecting returning it to you after the trial; and that is a maybe.
We hate those perks because they are overpowered and work in all situations. You don't have to camp, tunnel, or slug for those to be obnoxious.
I dislike BT because it is overtuned.
The only time I see it used is to facilitate what would otherwise be a stupid play.
Huh? Add-ons are always taken away after a trial, without a ward or Ace in the Hole.
I only wish Franklin's didn't destroy your item when you put on white ward I wished it just went back into your inventory and you just can't use it the rest of the game
You know what makes flashlighters even more mad? Faking pickups to get free downs. It works every time and they succumb to their greed.
😉 really now
I never bring high quality items if there are 2 other already bring items. Its high chance killer will bring Franklin.
If 1 or less bring item, I will think of using high quality items.
If 1 bring Keys, i will not use item
You can play a game without item vs 4 perks Killer. Franklin will make it like you play a normal game with 3 perks Killer.