1:40AM gonna queue up for solo surivor
how long will it take...
how long will it take...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will take 6.5 minutes and your teammates will be:
- Rank 18 Claudette with Botany Knowledge only
- Rank 9 default Bill with no perks and no will to actually survive
- rank 16 default Meg with a few tier 2 perks allowing her to Sprint Burst right into the killer and die even more quickly
Jokes on them, I'm at rank 20 and I'm a david with nothing unlocked on PC lol
Haha well, that default Bill will carry anyways so don't you worry. Have you recently switched to PC or something ?
I CHANGED in 1st or 2nd quarter of 2020 🤣
6.5 minutes sounds too good to be true. It's usually 15 minutes if I'm lucky lol
How long did it end up taking?
It's 2:06am here. Queues have been good since last week. Queue time is less than 5 mins for me.
Dang, it's 10:20 AM here.
Best of luck to your late night games though, especially with all the rainbow ranks lol
Hmm, well in the evenings/nights here on west coast PST, it's never less than a 5 minute wait, more commonly 7-10 minutes, and as much at 15+ on rare occasions.
My que times have been on average 3-7m for the last 3 weeks, I really don't get the whole exaggeration of people saying they're waiting 10-20m for ques when in reality its probably not even close and people are just impatient, lol. Might just be me, I'm NA East.
Its 8:00AM and I joined a lobby.
The killer dodged.
🤣🤣🤣 i gave up after my timer went past 8mins...