Trapper is boring
Trapper is boring to go against and barely have counter playing during chase. Plz nerf
Trapper is boring to go against and barely have counter playing during chase. Plz nerf
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol
Your entire comment history just seems like bait
Everytime I vault a window I have a mini panic attack. BHVR, this killer is not healthy to the player base and in need of a full rework.
You forget the /s.
I find the feeling that each step in the tall grass could be my last exciting but ok
Laughing out loud get good. Can't beat one of the weakest killers in the game?
Sometimes when I'm working on a gen the killer will come up and hit me. I find this counterintuitive to Survivor gameplay, please get rid of M1 attacks
Imagine complaining about Trapper of all Killers.
Fun is subjective.
yet people keep responding.
I’m just calling him out
Run small game.
Y'know, I clicked on this post thinking it would be some witty argument about why Trapper is the least mechanically interesting or whatever. Oh well.
He has a lot of counterplay, but at the end of the day hes just a basic m1 killer.
I agree but the best way to deal with a troll is to stop feeding it.
Get chased by trapper. Step in random trap in grass. GG that was a fun chase. The only killer in the game I hate going against
Well it´s kinda hard to step on such traps, especially on reworked maps.
Avoid grass is on the first page of "How to beat Trapper 101".
How I feel playing vs. Hag lol. At least Trapper's traps can be seen on occasion.
I think trapper has an extremely unfun and boring play style to go against.. I feel trapper should start with all his traps, but when a survivor steps in his trap they keep going but go into mending state even if they are injured and not get instantly downed or stuck after the 7th attempt of escaping not freeing themselves. Once stepped over the trap will disappear after 20sec (eg) and respawn in trappers kit again.
Ok?
Basement trapper is the way to go. You'll laugh at how easy it is to secure kills because survivors can be stupidly altruistic.
Just do.......bones?