Do you ever dodge a lobby as survivor?

I see a lot of threads about killers dodging lobbies for this or that reason, but as survivor, when you look at your team, does anything make you dodge that lobby? If yes, what is it?

I usually dodge team mates with keys (they're more than likely going to leave you behind).

I also dodge blendettes (claudette with all dark clothing) or default megs, neas, and bills.

Comments

  • More than 1 Claudette and I leave the lobby

    Pinstripe Pants Suit Jane gets a dodge

    When players stand there scrolling through each survivor repeatedly, I contemplate the grand exit

    This is due to many highly severe negative experiences with these situations

  • I dodge if people dont ready up, usually give them 40secs or im out. I need to know you're active and im not loading into a game with someone whos afk.

  • Any team that has default skins. I used to stick around thinking maybe they just don't wanna buy skins but then i kept being proved wrong when my 3 team mates are crouch walking on the other side of the map while I reach stage 2 on hook.

  • If I'm having a particularly bad day I'll dodge keys, but that's just because of the stigma behind it all.

  • Full console lobbies or key lobbies.

  • A load of basic clothes and console globes next to their names will send me running for the hills!

  • @Marigoria said:

    I see a lot of threads about killers dodging lobbies for this or that reason, but as survivor, when you look at your team, does anything make you dodge that lobby? If yes, what is it?

    I usually dodge team mates with keys (they're more than likely going to leave you behind).

    I also dodge blendettes (claudette with all dark clothing) or default megs, neas, and bills.

    I won’t dodge for a single key, in fact I’ll bring a hatch offering so I know where to find that sneaky one later in the game!

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1899558#Comment_1899558

    Bless you Ghoste:), honestly the reason I got so intimidated was because this was around when cross play just came out. And I knew Legacy players were no joke. I have a habit of crumbling under pressure.

    Wait... I've played against you as nurse recently. I remember your name I won that game. You probably don't remember me tho I have a different name on steam

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1900817#Comment_1900817

    to quote Clerks 2 from a certain scene, "you can't taste racism". if I know they'll carry me I'll still play. beats dudes dancing around the killer and being only able to get 2 or 3 gens before it's hatch time or they run the killer to me then watch me get camped. Once I started playing only survivor I noticed I started complaining a lot more ironically.

    Yea except its just edgelords who are going to grief. why would someone randomly say "N*gger" for no reason?

  • @HR_Helios said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1899562#Comment_1899562

    Wait... I've played against you as nurse recently. I remember your name I won that game. You probably don't remember me tho I have a different name on steam

    I too have a completely different name on here then what I go by on Xbox.

  • If it's 3 p3 claudettes i leave, i know full well how that match will turn out

  • High ping.

    The idea of dodging lobbies because you believe the game is gonna be tougher than normal for whatever reason seems ridiculous to me.

  • This content has been removed.
  • If i see Claudettes or megs with pink shirt and flashlights i get the feeling that they won't be repairing generators barely at all, which means i need to carry their slack if i want to have any chance of survival. I don't mind repairing but i don't want it to be the only thing i do as a survivor. These same people have the nerve to insult me in post game chat if i stop repairing myself once i notice i'm the only survivor pushing gens.

1 2 ›