Tier II and III personal perks
Why don't your own personal perks for each toon killer and survivor get to tier III automatically once you hit level 50? I've done 15 straight roll overs on Adam and Deliverance rank II has never ever shown up. The teachable perk for Diversion wouldn't stop spawning till I used it then tier II and III showed up before lvl 50.
By level 40 all your personal perks should be tier II and by level 50 they should be level III given how many perks can be in your bloodweb. Now sure you an say RNG al you want but it's pretty bad that your very own perks never show up if at all. It shouldn't take upwards of 50 level 50 Bloodweb rollovers to get 1 level increase.
Edit: Stupid typo's
Comments
Which is also something I said so at 40 it should automatically to to tier II and 50 tier III since you get teachable at 30-35. That way if you haven't gotten it in your bloodweb by then you don't get screwed over by bad RNG.
There does also seem to be an issue that the more perks you unlock the higher chances they have of spawning in your Bloodweb than your own perks since they did the perk change.
I'm over 20 rollovers now i think and still Deliverance rank I.
Great idea. +1
I feel your pain, I got a few killers at lvl 50 and I'm still waiting for some of their tier 2 perks. While monstrous shrine keeps popping up every other time I refresh the bloodweb. >_<
They need to divide perks in S-D tiers. S being good perks like nurse's or sc and D(unrelenting, technician etc). D-rank perks will only be tier 3, B,C tier 2 and 3, S,A tiers 1,2 and 3 in bloodweb unless it's a teachable from other characters