I think Resident Evil will be the anniversary chapter.
next chapter i guess would be another license though. Gonna guess The Walking Dead, Michonne as survivor, maybe Negan as killer. If that happens I just hope Carol will be a legendary skin.
They said there was at least 1 Licensed Killer coming this year. I hope it's either Jason, CHUCKY or some other well known character. Personally, I would pick Leprechaun. As strange as that might be.
Slenderman or a FNAF chapter sounds like fun to me.
Slenderman's power could just be completely based around not looking at him, because if you do, he will become a bit stronger each time. This'll make for fun chases because you have to limit yourself from looking behind you the entire time.
For FNAF, I'd imagine it'd be Springtrap. I'm not really sure what his power would be since I'm not too big into the franchise, but I think his mori could have a lot of cool possibilities, with my favorite being the survivor getting shoved inside an animatronic or something similar.
Never ever even McLean was repulsive about something with fnaf. It's impossible
Well, then why would they even remotely mention it in the survey if it wasn’t possibly on the table?
Also, the whole reason McLean acted like that is because he was tired of getting spammed by people about it. Plus, he’s not a part of the marketing department and THEY have the ultimate decision to decide what gets added or not. If it’s going to make them a lot of money, then it’s probably in the “we’re definitely going to look into it” pile.
I’m really hoping it’s a Resident Evil chapter but, I’m still standing by my opinion that we’re possibly getting two licensed chapters in a row and, I’d be happy with a lot of licenses for the next two chapters. So, basically, it’s a win-win in my book no matter what. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why Siren Head?
Hopefully RE, but I'm happy with whatever new license we get.
Resident Evil will come at some point, but I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be original.
FNAF seems possible since both Scott Cawthon & the Devs know about that the community wants it
Never ever even McLean was repulsive about something with fnaf. It's impossible
Why not?
I think Resident Evil will be the anniversary chapter.
next chapter i guess would be another license though. Gonna guess The Walking Dead, Michonne as survivor, maybe Negan as killer. If that happens I just hope Carol will be a legendary skin.
They said there was at least 1 Licensed Killer coming this year. I hope it's either Jason, CHUCKY or some other well known character. Personally, I would pick Leprechaun. As strange as that might be.
I just hope it has a incompetent doctor that says the cause of death was death
Or another "undetectable" killer
Slenderman or a FNAF chapter sounds like fun to me.
Slenderman's power could just be completely based around not looking at him, because if you do, he will become a bit stronger each time. This'll make for fun chases because you have to limit yourself from looking behind you the entire time.
For FNAF, I'd imagine it'd be Springtrap. I'm not really sure what his power would be since I'm not too big into the franchise, but I think his mori could have a lot of cool possibilities, with my favorite being the survivor getting shoved inside an animatronic or something similar.
I really want Mick Taylor. Love the Wolf Creek series and movies.
Well, then why would they even remotely mention it in the survey if it wasn’t possibly on the table?
Also, the whole reason McLean acted like that is because he was tired of getting spammed by people about it. Plus, he’s not a part of the marketing department and THEY have the ultimate decision to decide what gets added or not. If it’s going to make them a lot of money, then it’s probably in the “we’re definitely going to look into it” pile.
I’m really hoping it’s a Resident Evil chapter but, I’m still standing by my opinion that we’re possibly getting two licensed chapters in a row and, I’d be happy with a lot of licenses for the next two chapters. So, basically, it’s a win-win in my book no matter what. :)
jason but we all know thats not gonna happen
Here's to hoping for a projectile killer :D