Tip of the day

20210126163427_1.jpg

Now I know why I am bad with killer.

Comments

  • PLOP PLOP PLOP goes the Demo's jumbo feets.

  • Ah yes, the killer with the most sound cues in the game won't be heard by survivors. Makes sense.

    Real talk, dbd has some of the worst loading screen tips I've ever seen.

  • And they certainly won't hear Demo's loud footsteps, either.

  • Even without the feet stomping, his map wide shriek gives him away every time he uses a portal.

  • 𝘚𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘌𝘦𝘌𝘦𝘌𝘦

    𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷

  • I wish i could run iron will/calm spirit and lightweight on demo

  • Well, why would they hear you coming? I mean you only have 2 seconds of undetectable and stompy feet.

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    𝘚𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘌𝘦𝘌𝘦𝘌𝘦

    𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑷

    "u n d e t e c t a b l e"

  • You'd think his loud foot stomps and noises counteracting the entire point of Undetectable would have been noticed on literally the first game playing him in development.

  • Lol The real question...Does anyone have trouble hearing T-Rex stomping when he's supposed to be "silent" and "sneaking up"?

  • Yeah the foot stomping, as people have said, makes it a bit moot.

    The foot stomping and portal use sound cues in of themselves are fine. If they just silenced his stomps while he has undetectable then it would be perfect.

  • @Blueberry said:

    You'd think his loud foot stomps and noises counteracting the entire point of Undetectable would have been noticed on literally the first game playing him in development.

    Bold of you to assume that demo was play-tested before release πŸ˜‹