Officially proven lol

lv3 iron will and l3 no mither counters stridorits a huge risk reward counter

Comments

  • soo how is this "officially proven" ?

  • It doesn't really, if ur spotted ur insta downed I wouldn't recommend it

  • So you have to run 2 perks, one of which permanently removes a health state in order to counter 1 perk that makes 1 specific killer next to uncounterable, amazing.

  • No mither against Spirit. Recipe for disaster.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    So you have to run 2 perks, one of which permanently removes a health state in order to counter 1 perk that makes 1 specific killer next to uncounterable, amazing.

    Yup hence the lol part it’s a huge risk vs reward situation

  • @redsopine00 said:

    lv3 iron will and l3 no mither counters stridorits a huge risk reward counter

    Making yourself broken the entire game is not a counter to anything.

  • @redsopine00 said:

    lv3 iron will and l3 no mither counters stridorits a huge risk reward counter

    All that and you go against scratched mirror myers on hawkins.

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1895473#Comment_1895473

    Yup hence the lol part it’s a huge risk vs reward situation

    problem is is that there's infinitely more risk then there is reward, Spirit is one killer out of 22, and not everyone runs Stridor, best case scenario the combo would work but more often then not you waste 2 perk slots and are broken the entire game against a killer that isn't Spirit

  • @xenofon13 said:

    No mither against Spirit. Recipe for disaster.

    I had 2 no mither swf once against me as spirit... They went down pretty quick, I let Ash go cause even with their hurt ass I heard Ash over them(full hp btw) that was quite a bit further away.

    Feels bad cause I want to main Ash but can't cause he's literally the loudest survivor, no joke it actually made my friend stop playing cause I wasn't hurt and kept panting like crazy

  • Iron Will makes very little difference against a good Spirit. Their phasing strategy changes once they know you have Iron Will. Plus they're probably running high end headphones, an amplifier, and an equalizer. You're better off learning best running practices instead of relying on Iron Will.

  • I know that this was known since No Mither release.

    I like how with older games things get memory holed then rediscovered like its new.

  • 1/22 chance of it working