Rusty Shackles.

On top of everything else I despise about Hag, why is this add on still in the game?!

It just absolutely blows my mind to no end that so many survivors complain about the most tedious of killer issues, and yet so many absurdly unfun, unfair aspects of Hag keep flying under the radar.

Why has Hag not been look at yet?!

Why has she still not had an add on pass?!

Why is her counterplay still absolute BS?!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The only problem I have with hag is rusty shackles, everything else is fine to me because I know how to play against a hag.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    On top of everything else I despise about Hag, why is this add on still in the game?!

    It just absolutely blows my mind to no end that so many survivors complain about the most tedious of killer issues, and yet so many absurdly unfun, unfair aspects of Hag keep flying under the radar.

    Why has Hag not been look at yet?!

    Why has she still not had an add on pass?!

    Why is her counterplay still absolute BS?!

    Once you know she has Rusty Shackles...it's basically useless unless you're flat out bad at survivor.

  • Cause she's not popular.

    Spirit's purple Add-on got nerfed cause she was everywhere, on every stream.

    Hag doesn't fly under the radar, she just can't be picked up by the radar at the current rate.

  • Rusty shackles doesn't really do anything, if you trigger a trap the hag gets a free hit unless they're currently carrying a survivor or using scarred hand.

    So yea you can only wonder why it even exists

  • Because she's hard to play properly with very different playstyle then all other killers making her much less picked overall. Not that I mind, I hate facing hags the most out of all killers (together with trapper) but I would't want her nerfed in any way at all.

    I consider her well balanced to the point where she doesn't need any changes, even when I despise facing her. Even the shackles, once you know about them, they're not nearly as good as they might seem to you.

  • What does the shackle actually take away from the survivors? Either you step on a trap and get hit or not, it barely matters if a phantasm appears - in most situations you are taking the hit anyways. I can see maybe it deceiving a survivor mindgaming a pallet at a loop ONCE, but then you know she has the shackle.

    Maybe the Hag is wasting traps for some bigbrain aura reading addon combos? I don't know why you think it is an unbalanced addon.

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Rusty shackles doesn't really do anything, if you trigger a trap the hag gets a free hit unless they're currently carrying a survivor or using scarred hand.

    So yea you can only wonder why it even exists

    Also gate grabs

  • @savevatznick said:

    What does the shackle actually take away from the survivors? Either you step on a trap and get hit or not, it barely matters if a phantasm appears - in most situations you are taking the hit anyways. I can see maybe it deceiving a survivor mindgaming a pallet at a loop ONCE, but then you know she has the shackle.

    Maybe the Hag is wasting traps for some bigbrain aura reading addon combos? I don't know why you think it is an unbalanced addon.

    The shackles give no phantasm so you can easily get a sneak hit or grab

  • Hag is more than fine, why would she be looked at? I'd be ok with maybe changing that add on, but other than that, she's really fun to play

  • I agree that it is probably because you just don't see her a whole lot.

    But give those that beg for nerfs time. I am sure it is on their list.

  • I actually think that rusty shackles aren't as bad as people think. Don't get me wrong I think it still needs a nerf, but looking in a more in-depth analysis of hag's unique playstyle, it actually removes some unique interactions with the traps. For example, you can place traps so when a survivor is running in a straight line, they're forced to look on the trap and change direction.

    But yeah, a rework of that add-on is necessary.