Power moves

Going for the achievement as a solo surviour.. I have one escape so far πŸ’ͺ

God this is going to be ruff wish me luck!

Anyone here got the achievement? Any tips muchly appreciated πŸ’–πŸ·

Comments

  • I got the achievement yeah. Every game I'd last second switch to Blendette with a key + a hatch offering. It's scummy but it worked-I got 5 escapes in a row lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I got the achievement yeah. Every game I'd last second switch to Blendette with a key + a hatch offering. It's scummy but it worked-I got 5 escapes in a row lol

    Got 2 escapes now with my boy jake bringing in the jar of salty lips lol lol just escaped against a hag also.. πŸ’ͺ

    Oooofff and you didn't get hunted like crazy for that?! Thanks for the tip if I get desperate I will give it a go!

  • Power moves is pretty easy, made it in couple of days as solo

  • @landromat said:

    Power moves is pretty easy, made it in couple of days as solo

    I am on the European servers normally surviour is oooff horrible so far 3rd escape had to beg a ghost face for mercy with the art of teabags and boops but I did it lol gg ghosty BTW thank you for your mercy!

    I actually thought it would be very hard.. Watch me get close to getting it then I'll struggle lol I have horrible luck lol 🐷

  • I've been playing with weird off-meta perks for a long time now so it wasn't too bad, but it's definitely a change of pace. Makes you miss perks.

    Gl gamer.

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1892689#Comment_1892689

    Got 2 escapes now with my boy jake bringing in the jar of salty lips lol lol just escaped against a hag also.. πŸ’ͺ

    Oooofff and you didn't get hunted like crazy for that?! Thanks for the tip if I get desperate I will give it a go!

    Oh, I was hunted, but you can't kill what you can't see.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    I've been playing with weird off-meta perks for a long time now so it wasn't too bad, but it's definitely a change of pace. Makes you miss perks.

    Gl gamer.

    I'm not going to lie I'm missing my kindred tho thank you for the luck πŸ½πŸ’– actually might make me try other perks rather than my normal build it's a very interesting achievement.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1892714#Comment_1892714

    Oh, I was hunted, but you can't kill what you can't see.

    Haa haa man that is terrific and scary at the same time.. hopefully I never vrs you in the fog.... No wait it would be an honour to be booped by you so I will face that type of bravery! πŸ·πŸ’–

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1892744#Comment_1892744

    I am on the European servers normally surviour is oooff horrible so far 3rd escape had to beg a ghost face for mercy with the art of teabags and boops but I did it lol gg ghosty BTW thank you for your mercy!

    I actually thought it would be very hard.. Watch me get close to getting it then I'll struggle lol I have horrible luck lol 🐷

    Im on Europe too. You don't escape every game without perks but i wouldn't say this is too hard

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1892751#Comment_1892751

    Im on Europe too. You don't escape every game without perks but i wouldn't say this is too hard

    Nice hello fellow euro person! Yeah I'm being so lucky I think it's probably because I play killer mostly I give off those non hostile vibes which is getting me a carry to the hatch so far lol maybe it's chill atm?!? lol

    Just getting extreme amounts of luck I think actually might do this tonight if I keep up this pace πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ·

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1892777#Comment_1892777

    Nice hello fellow euro person! Yeah I'm being so lucky I think it's probably because I play killer mostly I give off those non hostile vibes which is getting me a carry to the hatch so far lol maybe it's chill atm?!? lol

    Just getting extreme amounts of luck I think actually might do this tonight if I keep up this pace πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ·

    Good luck with that!

  • Damn I guess I'm not going for my perkless escape montage In a row stupid bunny mumma πŸ’”πŸ° now on America servers tho πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€ͺ thanks to my friend but he did die for me so there that 6/8

  • Huzzah I have done the achievement! I am now am in the 0.2% of console people to own that achievement.. Auh feels to easy tho In comparison to my nurse achievements lol

  • Congrats! It took me like 10 games because I'm a gen jockey but I was forced into runner a few times and didn't get the necessary gen pops. Perks are overrated. Just do the gen. *flexes on the killer*