Which killer should I buy next?

There are still six killers I currently don't own. Any recommendations?

Comments

  • Got ######### perks, but it's so much fun to shoot.

  • @Jarol said:

    Got ######### perks, but it's so much fun to shoot.

    I’m not sure how bad I’ll be at slinger because I’ve played Huntress (another range attack killer) a few times and I’m absolutely terrible at her.

  • Very fun and one of the stronger killers in the game.

    Also, the most morally superior to play lol

  • @Yords said:

    Very fun and one of the stronger killers in the game.

    Also, the most morally superior to play lol

    This is the one I’ve been considering. I played him a few times on the mobile version but he’s janky to play on that version. Still really fun tho.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891364#Comment_1891364

    This is the one I’ve been considering. I played him a few times on the mobile version but he’s janky to play on that version. Still really fun tho.

    Yeah, he is atrocious to play on mobile but obviously PC and mobile are different. Once you get a feel for him in one or two games, it becomes so much better to handle him.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891369#Comment_1891369

    Yeah, he is atrocious to play on mobile but obviously PC and mobile are different. Once you get a feel for him in one or two games, it becomes so much better to handle him.

    Yeah I think I might get him. Honestly love his visual design as well.

  • Pyramid Head is fun and strong. Deathslinger is also fun.

  • Definitely Clown. Big boi has a buff coming soon for him and has PGTW and Bamboozle, 2 solid perks.

  • @TotemsCleanser said:

    Pyramid Head is fun and strong. Deathslinger is also fun.

    Two killers that are pretty oppressive but I main Spirit so who do I care 🤣

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Definitely Clown. Big boi has a buff coming soon for him and has PGTW and Bamboozle, 2 solid perks.

    Pop is a perk that I would love to get for Spirit.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891342#Comment_1891342

    I’m not sure how bad I’ll be at slinger because I’ve played Huntress (another range attack killer) a few times and I’m absolutely terrible at her.

    The killers that have aiming are difficult at first, but by practicing this way you improve your aim with Killers like Huntress and Pyramid Head, I would still recommend you as 2nd Option, Pyramid Head since its power so to speak completely counteracts the DS with hooking for the first time, send to the cage and mark sentence.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891409#Comment_1891409

    Two killers that are pretty oppressive but I main Spirit so who do I care 🤣

    LMAO you get it then. If you want a less oppressive (?) but still fun killer you can go for Legion instead. The rebellious teens were my mains along with Spirit for a long time (currently trying to choose a new one lol) and I found them equally fun to play :D

  • Legion is the one here that has both decent gameplay and perks. The others only either have good gameplay OR perks.

  • I main Legion and find them very fun. They also have discordance, which is a very good perk.

    If not Legion I'd get Oni, he's fun to play and is also pretty strong.

  • Clown

    He has two amazing perks and is extremely fun to play especially after a bit of practice.

  • Oni is by far one of the most fun killers to play, and also the most rewarding. Sprinting around the map at super-speed looking like death itself feels amazing, and nobody can disagree. Slap Infectious Fright onto your build when playing him (specifically in Blood Fury) and you'll be set.

    Though I will say Pyramid Head is promising as well. A great thing about him is his cages. Either use it to avoid DS or get someone "hooked" faster. But I find his mobility hurts him, and Oni fixes that.

  • Discordance is such an amazing perk. Legion himself is a pretty chill killer, also there was a rift for him in the past so you can get those challenges too.