I am starting to hate bloodrush....
I've had keys in 6 games in a row now.
Since everyone is getting so many bloodpoints, everyone has a bunch and they are using them to try and get more and it's just making things a bloody mess.
I hope they do something about the grind for people by making perks more accessible; but man just flat extra bloodpoints is clearly not the way to do it.
Comments
Hmm its almost like Mori's and keys should have been adjusted at the same time, since they both can make the game end sooner for the other side than intended. Yet the stats say keys aren't as big of a problem.........
Ooooops, the other 3 survivors could just pick up the key...since I as a killer don't have 90s to sit around till the key is gone. :):):):):)
...that they don't have to do really. You usually know something is up because they actively stop even bothering with them. They play like normal before that, so if they are any good it's just an instant unavoidable loss.
Yeah because if im in a situation where a key can potentially end the game by letting me escape ill be really concerned with doing gens.....
You can simply dodge the lobby. Queue times are not an issue. Keys are confirmed for a nerf. It's just a matter of patience at this point.
I too am seeing keys more often recently. However, if I don't feel like dealing with it, I just skip to another lobby in no time. If you do take the key lobby, then just accept the decision you made for yourself and go with it.
I've had very very few of those. Maybe I'm lucky. Anyway, my game tends to mysteriously crash when that happens. It must be a RAM problem for sure...
I said it before and I will say it AGAIN:
REMOVE
KEYS
FROM
THE
GAME
Take the add ons and let them apply to maps or something.
Honestly? 1 shot killers are the answer. There’s a reason every instadown killer except ghostface is on the upper half of the killing spectrum (and he is literally still at the halfway point).
I have such a hard time bothering to play a killer without a 1 shot anymore.
They can all snowball hard, make use of hook/gen regression perks such as pop far more frequently, and can defend the hooks better. You are more free to run exotic perks on them.
What does a key matter if your first two attacks of the game can literally end it with a hook and a slug?
Your first statement is incorrect.
Two more key games in a row- they even used them to sandbag their teammates that time. I am about one more key match away from just uninstalling the game ngl.
Mnhh nope...I think this is it for me. I am not having any fun anymore.....it just makes me feel awful playing this game in its current state. Devs don't care, hell they mock those that do....
Idk man. It's hard. It's really really hard to stay invested in this game.
The blood rush as a whole brings out he worst most try hard sweaty players in the game. the killers are jerks, the survivors are jerks. you can't win.
Joke on you, I use Plunder, Appraisal, Ace in hole. And get 1.5 Key from chests in average. Killer never got their 4K
I don't get dc penalty if I close the... I mean... If my game crashes while I'm still loading in.
But also, there's still chests
This is just confirmation bias. 1.5x BP isn't as busted as people make it out to be and the playerbase already brings OP stuff and acts toxic without incentives. If you're that worried about keys just stop playing in lobbies where you see a key... Its a low chance of getting a chest key. Last second swap? Quit on loading if it bothers you that much.
If they're like me, they have hundreds of pink and purple keys. They're using up their stock before the change. The same thing happened last year with the toolbox nerf. Every game had at least 3 toolboxes. I doubt this bloodpoint event has anything to do with it.
If they do they'll waste quite some time and don't know if you ever tried to find someone else's key. By the delay they won't work on gens and you will most likely get enough time to kill everyone before hatch spawns. If not, you probably didn't deserve the 4k anyway.
Btw it is not the bloodrush that raises the key usage. It is the fear that all the precious keys are going to become useless in the near future
they don't have to do? you know how hatch spawning works?
"and can defend the hooks better"
how shall I read this? you filthy camper you 😋
I swear,whenever i see last second swaps with a key and a hatch offering then i guarantee that this person will go out with like 5 points
Back to the topic (Bloodrush) instead of everyone crying about keys, I have had the opposite happen where every Killer just camps and/or tunnels every game. It's like we can't stop being sweaty dbags for ONE week to alleviate the god awful grind this game has.