Which killers are played the most? And which are unseen?
Wandering because over the past 10 games I saw 2 billy's, 3 freddy's 2 spirits and 3 bubba's. Makes me wander where the ghostface/huntress/trapper/etc mains went to
Wandering because over the past 10 games I saw 2 billy's, 3 freddy's 2 spirits and 3 bubba's. Makes me wander where the ghostface/huntress/trapper/etc mains went to
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are you getting Spirits and Billys? I hardly ever see them anymore, especially Billy.
Billy is a norm for my matches, I see him more often than not, spirits are typically every fifth game or so but I'm rank 6 now since I've lost a few games in a row
This seems to be an old chart as the twins aren't on it and twins have been out for some time, but I refuse to believe doctors are among the most common since I haven't seen one in days
Billy died off when he got nerfed and most Billy’s move to oni
spirits died off because they slightly nerfed her and because Freddy is now the easier meta killer
the killer I see most often is the Lobby Wait Time.
Huntress is rare for you? I feel like she is the most commonly seen killer in Dbd.
I haven't seen Wraith, Plague and Oni in a long time...
I kinda see everything. No one Killer stands out, and I think I see most on a regular basis. I guess Demogorgon and Oni on the low end. I see slightly above average volumes of Leatherface and Trapper.
i also rarely see Demogorgon, Plague and Oni. Spirit, Hillbilly and Pig are also very uncommon. I also don't see Blight anymore, he was very common but since the last update he dissapeared.
Most often i see maybe Bubba and Myers right now. Doctor, Huntress and (strangely) Nurse is also very common for me.
Huntress is probably the killer i faced the most since i started 1 year ago. I play in Europe on the same servers as the russians and they love Huntress (probably because she is russian).
I have never seen a spirit, or a pig.
Deathsligner and Ghostface seem to be the most common in my matches.
I see a lot of Huntress and I see almost 0 Plagues
Most common killer at red ranks EU is huntress-
I tend to get a lot of Spirit, Legion & Freddy/Plague.
But unfortunately it seems like all Billy, Demo, & Twin players have vanished for me.