Just banned on the Twitch chat for asking...

"Hey, are you going to comment on Almo, in a personal stream where he identified as an employee of the company, dismissing and belittling people with disabilities? Is he going to issue a formal apology? Is Behavior?"

So uhhh, no profanity, no personal attacks. Requesting a statement, comment, or apology. Banned by the mods from Twitch chat for 24 hours.

As a self-identified representative of the company, does he have any accountability?


Edit: just to be clear I'm seeking clarification about how it SEEMS like your mods are trying to sweep this stuff under the rug.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • As a parent to a disabled child I would really hope that's not true, if it is I have a completely different view of him and this company as a whole. It's disgusting to make fun of people who can't help the way they were born.

  • @HellDescent said:

    What did he say?

    He told someone asking about accessibility for colorblind people to "stop whining" and "we'll get to it if we can". This a feature they've been promising for two years, if I recall correctly

  • We do not discuss bans on the forum from ANY platform, Twitch has it's own way of appealing your ban.