If Mettle of Man needed only 2 protection hits to activate, would it be OP?

I'm not really sure if it would be great / op or still meh, what do you think?

Comments

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I'm not really sure if it would be great / op or still meh, what do you think?

    It would be good. Not too niche to where an entire build has to be dedicated to it, but not Decisive Strike/Object of Obsession levels of powerful. Maybe For the People tier. A strong, good perk.

  • Hmm, it'd be more consistent but I dare say no as long as it would require at least 1 unhook as well as 2 protection hits.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I'm not really sure if it would be great / op or still meh, what do you think?

    I think so yes.

    It isn't hard to get two protection hits and having an extra health state is a HUGE advantage.

    I think MoM just needs the negative aura reading taken away, no reason to have it.

  • I'd rather it take a protection hit, a full heal, and Safe Rescue to activate.

    Doing all three actions in a single game certainly "proves your mettle."

  • I can't make a decision. I believe the perk is damn near useless in it's current state. However I remember the hell it was to put up with it when Ash released. I don't want a repeat of that.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I can't make a decision. I believe the perk is damn near useless in it's current state. However I remember the hell it was to put up with it when Ash released. I don't want a repeat of that.

    I would say switch to 3 safe unhooks instead of protection hits.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1884790#Comment_1884790

    I would say switch to 3 safe unhooks instead of protection hits.

    Agreed its the only perk to specify you need purely protection hits for it to work. Also that means it has a hard limit and requires you to be altruistic when using it.

  • Not op, but it would be an extremely annoying perk with not much counterplay. I think changing aura to 32 meters would be enough

  • It wouldn't be op, the survivor does have to play riskier if taking hits on hooks or slow down the game by taking hits mid chase.

  • No mither self care inner strength second wind