WHY??
Why should SURVS always have to say how killers should play? (no camp, no tunnel, no NOED ... etc) they are always right? mmm
Why should SURVS always have to say how killers should play? (no camp, no tunnel, no NOED ... etc) they are always right? mmm
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ignore them. You might as well ask a gazelle what it thinks of the lion.
Do you losten to them? cause i dont
We should tell to the survs how to play them (no claudete prestige 3 ... no DS ... etc)
That's the great thing about being a 50/50 killer/survivor player - I feel completely justified in ignoring everyone.
you can do that. Just drop lobby at 10 seconds mark
I feel the same way. Playing both sides gives one some much-needed perspective.
Ahaha. Never seen anyone else say that, but I get the same thoughts when facing Amanda. "I'm a Pig too, #########. Cut me a little slack here."
Should be able to unlock a cosmetic on killers' bloodwebs which lets a survivor show their allegiance/respect. Like at P3 L50 Piggy, you get a robe to wear on your Meggy.
There's a wishlist?
Edit: Aaah. Just found it. Never noticed it before.
I used to rage d/c against tunnlers. I would get double pissy at Myers doing it with an entitled mentality about me playing him too.
Screw that, a killer wiil kill. Survivors are surviving and if they fail tehir job the killer did theirs.
Cut ties with my SWF becuase of how toxic and full of themselves they became
well we dont its just that when you find me first and tunnel me till death hook i am either able to juke you to where i run out the exit gate or i lose you or you catch me, i die and i get barely no bp and i de-pip
TheLegendDyl4n1 said: That is my main goal playing killer, except I want to do that to all 4 of you.
I have only just started playing more survivor after being only a Killer-main for months, and I will almost always defend the killers actions, even when we lose. Just realise the difference between obnoxious facecamping at 5 gens, and the smartest plays they could make.
It baffles me that people could complain about a killer being bad, when they scored a 4k, like whatever strategy is clearly working.
yesterday, i was accused of camping the whole game, because the last 3 gens were close together, and i wouldn´t leave them to chase one.
Wait. Three generators were close together? Congratulations! You now have the 1 scenario where Surveillance can actually do something!
Just ignore them, they are just salty that they lost.
As long as you kill them, you did well
well admittedly we're talking about gazelles that can shove the lion around, body block it, throw pallets onto it, blind it with flashlights, and loop it forever, and there's four of them at once, also they stab the lion. Really the gazelles collectively hurt the lion more than it hurts them.
it still sucks
Never said it was good, all I said was that you now had the best chance of using it.
Why would Claudette prestige 3 matter?
I have to imagine almost off this "survivors telling you how to play" is almost strictly on PC. Its the post and pre-game chat on PC that makes this awful. We suffer nearly none of this on PS4. I see nothing of good coming from having chats in this game. If anything, you should have a single option at the end of the game to tell specific players "Good game" or not, and give that person an extra 100 BP. This would remove some toxicity and encourage people to just let things go.