How often do you see hackers?

Sooooo,

Today, was playing around as the puppers of terror (Demo). Was playing a match and it was going really good. At least for me, not sure about the rest because... trying to kill them. I killed one of the players fairly early, bad luck and also played really poor with a flash light. Soooo they died. Anyway, the other two I slugged because I was looking for my last BBQ stack. turned out the teammate was not even going to help the two slugged, was going to let them bleed out. I figured he found hatch, but it hit. He wouldn't be able to because not enough Gens were done.

Anyway, caught a glimpse of it. It was fast... Like, sonic fast. It was a blur of grey. Then it happened again. Ran right by while the two slugged who got picked up to run around and get gens done because I honestly felt bad because of the cowardly blur.

After a few Gens got done, the two survivors were always running after something. Couldn't figure out what. The grey blur came back once more but this time. It stopped! It was doing the survivor only well known dance of the survivor life. Butt dance. that is right, they butting up and down and all over the place before zipping off again.

anyway, going to get the point. Had a hacker today, he was using a speed hack and was legit zipping around. I got video proof but sent it to DBD support and Steam so they can bad the butt head. How often to you see cheaters and when you do, which is it most. Survivor or a killer with actual proof and not you think because they did good.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I remember a hacking david flying around the map at like mach 7 and then trying to claim it was a bug lol.

  • there was a rise of cheaters 1 year ago and saw nothing but suspiciously fast rank 1 survivors until recently (the last 4 months) and i have run into 3 survivors with god mode and had a 4 man swf all hooking themselves and then ending the game at 5 gens.

    There has been a big spike recently and that "Hatchetface" guy just shows how useless EAC is.

  • I've seen just one obvious one, but i bet there are many sneaky wallhacks out there.

  • Maybe 1 or 2 for every 20 hours of play.

    The good ones are hard to detect because they do not want to get caught.

    The hackers I notice are using ESP which shows the location of everyone and everything. I run bond so I can see my teammates. Once in awhile I will notice a killer who never searches for anyone but always knows where everyone is. They never walk in a direction where no one is, but instead is always moving directly towards a survivor at all times. If the survivor changes direction the killer does too a split second later. This should be impossible when there is no line of sight or aura perks in play. To test the ESP hackers I will walk to a locker on the other side of the map from them and hide in a locker. If they walk directly to me I know the score.

    Very infrequently I see a survivor with a speed hack, which is always funny.

    Recently I played against a killer who obviously had like 6 or 7 perks, I lost count of all the perks he was running; he had all totem perks, NOED, BBQ; it was nuts. At the end of the match his picture showed only one perk in use, and it was not a totem perk or NOED.

  • In 5.4k hours I saw 3 obvious hackers (speed hacks, heal/hitbox hacks trying to bodyblock me from other survivors etc.) and those were bad enough/didn't have the advanced hacks to prevent a 3k.

    I dont think a 3k or even a 1k would be possible vs the type of hackers that I see on certain videos.

    The real problem are the non obvious hackers. From time to time I notice that some chases last way too long since I barely gain any distance as a 115% killer, like in one game vs a feng. Took me way too long to realize why I kept losing her, she didn't have any scratchmarks either, but if it weren't for that I would have just thought that the extra speed was just my imagination.

    I do sometimes wonder how often I have killers/survivors in my game, who just increase their speed by a few % or make use of wallhacks without being obvious about it.

  • @The_Floof said:

    Sooooo,

    Today, was playing around as the puppers of terror (Demo). Was playing a match and it was going really good. At least for me, not sure about the rest because... trying to kill them. I killed one of the players fairly early, bad luck and also played really poor with a flash light. Soooo they died. Anyway, the other two I slugged because I was looking for my last BBQ stack. turned out the teammate was not even going to help the two slugged, was going to let them bleed out. I figured he found hatch, but it hit. He wouldn't be able to because not enough Gens were done.

    Anyway, caught a glimpse of it. It was fast... Like, sonic fast. It was a blur of grey. Then it happened again. Ran right by while the two slugged who got picked up to run around and get gens done because I honestly felt bad because of the cowardly blur.

    After a few Gens got done, the two survivors were always running after something. Couldn't figure out what. The grey blur came back once more but this time. It stopped! It was doing the survivor only well known dance of the survivor life. Butt dance. that is right, they butting up and down and all over the place before zipping off again.

    anyway, going to get the point. Had a hacker today, he was using a speed hack and was legit zipping around. I got video proof but sent it to DBD support and Steam so they can bad the butt head. How often to you see cheaters and when you do, which is it most. Survivor or a killer with actual proof and not you think because they did good.

    i went against a claud who somehow made her model disappear but i could see the blood trails and hear her cry.

  • More often than I should. BHVR literally doesn't care.

  • So far, 2.

    They were both a meme tho and i don't think the purpose was to actually get an advantage to win the game, it was, i believe to ruin the experience for everyone and laugh about it.

    Killer running around throwing hatchets at the speed of sound. Games was over in 1 min.

    The second was an incredible fast Pyramid Head, was running like blight.

  • I played with a huntress that just started the game she hit me from I don't know where and I saw how she was hitting us all from the other side of the map, is one of the reasons why I decided to turn off the cross platform, I thought that if I were a hacker what I would do would be to put all the skills to see auras and 4 normal that survivors can see what perks I have, I don´t know for me is the mode of hacks that could be fun for me and the survivos not suspect and not ban my account and someday I see a sonic jake on xbox he said that was lag but how knows. 

1 2 ›