I just destroyed a lobby using only hatchets
And to clarify they was not iri hatchets just normal ones for the hit 15 hatchets in one game challenge and I destroyed them easily
And to clarify they was not iri hatchets just normal ones for the hit 15 hatchets in one game challenge and I destroyed them easily
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
looks like pig needs more nerfs
Dear diary, today i...
You mean using busses? Lol jk
Wrong killer
Good job?
Yup it’s hard to just hatchets no axe downs
What rank are you? Decimating lobbies is quite easy as Huntress up to about rank 8, beyond that point it just seems everyone knows how to efficiently loop Huntress for days.
(Also lots of huntress mains never M1, you can just melee hatchet and have a shorter cooldown).
I tried to until I realized looping a non m1 huntress is pretty damn easy and you have to have lots of skill to make up for it. Also I'm on xbox so yeah
🎖 here's your medal
Rank 9 well am now lol
!!! WERE YOU AGAINST A PINK MEG BY ANY CHANCE AND THE TEAM HAD A KATE
was it Leary’s and had a Claudette kill herself second hook”
GG
oh lol not the same match, but that's rough. at least you got a 4k out of it!
wait have you ever lost to a huntress running double exhaustion addons that hits you with a 2min timer
I black out every Huntress match because her lullaby actually distracts me so mfin hard dude, it's very possible! I only play as meg in her all pink outfit or with her cheetah top and pink skirt, so if you've encountered her in the wild, that was me lol :)!
What’s ya name and rank if we ever meet il make sure to signal it by spinning on you after I slug ya
I'm still waiting to get carried by meg in solo queue.
Your more likely to get carried by a stealth jake
I'll leave this here
https://youtu.be/ABLRCsuziZMhttps://youtu.be/ABLRCsuziZM
"destroy lobby"
wut?
They only did one gen before all dead because they kept trying to loop the basement
Or quadruple kills easily as there well defended
Yup
The "lobby" is the pre-game screen where the Killer sees the Survivors and what items they have equipped.
You cant "destroy" anything in the lobby.
Considering her hatchets even hit you behind objects... congrats I guess?
OIFHNFJLW I'D LOVE THAT i have horrible anxiety so i wont put my gamertag out there but trust me there's a lack of pink/cheetah megs and I only wear her ponytail, I'll try to get every Huntress' attention from now on tho lol :)!!
No... I think they are on to something.
If it helps I were the owl outfit the one with the leather armour on her throwing arm
Congrats man! Destroying survivors is hilarious because of how salty all of them usually are