Why?
I did it because it was my First DLC,so i didnt want to Waste my money
Im a completist
I was bored
I had to cover his face somehow.
I barely play Quentin, So I don't want to waste any blood points to prestige him. I only levelled him up for his perks.
He's my only P3 survivor.
@DistortedDream said:I barely play Quentin, So I don't want to waste any blood points to prestige him. I only levelled him up for his perks.
@DistortedDream said:
His Perks are Thrash
@DarkMagik said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1881086#Comment_1881086His Perks are Thrash
@DarkMagik said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1881086#Comment_1881086
Yeah, But I still wanted them for my other characters.
Quentin camo > Blendette
I plan on leveling him up to use him more, but I didn't prestige even my mains. Poor boy Quentin won't be the one to receive the treatment hahahha
Got him P3 and play him regularly to waste whatever bloodpoint offerings I have.
Not yet! I plan on prestiging all the survivors, but it's not yet Quentin's turn. Currently working on Zarina :)
It was rough giving up my stockpile of 50 Emergency Medkits way back when I was just a DbD newbie, but I'm glad I made the trade.
Quentin's Prestige outfit is probably one of the best in the game, and easily one of the best Survivor Prestiges.
planning on it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im a completist
I was bored
I had to cover his face somehow.
I barely play Quentin, So I don't want to waste any blood points to prestige him. I only levelled him up for his perks.
He's my only P3 survivor.
His Perks are Thrash
Yeah, But I still wanted them for my other characters.
Quentin camo > Blendette
I plan on leveling him up to use him more, but I didn't prestige even my mains. Poor boy Quentin won't be the one to receive the treatment hahahha
Got him P3 and play him regularly to waste whatever bloodpoint offerings I have.
Not yet! I plan on prestiging all the survivors, but it's not yet Quentin's turn. Currently working on Zarina :)
It was rough giving up my stockpile of 50 Emergency Medkits way back when I was just a DbD newbie, but I'm glad I made the trade.
Quentin's Prestige outfit is probably one of the best in the game, and easily one of the best Survivor Prestiges.
planning on it