Hit two people at once
I was unhooking my teammate from a Haddonfield corner hook and gave them Borrowed but because I was directly behind them trying to protect any way, the Huntress swung and however it happened she hit both me and my teammate as his Borrowed time activated and i was put into dying state.
Wasnt latency, perks. Not even hatchets. It was an M1 Huntress attack.
What is this game bruh.
Comments
It's meant to be like that with some killers
Blight can hit anything on his screen but the turning and distance is less forgiving to control, for an example, that's why you get some questionable lethal rush hits!
I literally had this the other day against a Doctor. I got unhooked and he hit me and the unhooking survivor with the 1 swing.
Genuinely love the bugs in this game ๐
No, its a bug, I was watching pug a couple.weeks ago and this happened with a deathslinger, he m1 him as he unhooked someone and they were both put on the floor. He was floored, chat was floored, he said over 9000 hours and he had never had that happen.
The more you know I guess!
Is this an unhook exclusive bug then?
That happened to me the other day against a hag. I unhooked and gave another survivor borrowed time and then dead harded right when she swung so it would hit the BT guy and not me, but I got exhausted on the ground and went down and the BT guy took a hit
I wouldnt mind but it was the only reason the Huntress got a kill and I'm like "Really?"
Her response was "I dont care. I'll take it" between this unwarranted toxicity, vacumes being a thing again and waiting 30 minutes for my every killer game. Why bother with this game ๐คฃ
happened to me against a trapper, while i was getting unhooked too