Patch 2.2.0: Music overpowers game

Can we get a volume control for the music in the game? The chase music when playing as killer is so loud now, that it is almost impossible to hear anything else, like players running or grunting.

Comments

  • Same with survivors, that damn music that plays when you're injured is just so obnoxious.

  • right? i dont mind it as survivor because there really isnt anything else to listen to but as killer you can barely hear groaning moaning footsteps ect.

  • I feel like survivor footsteps are way too loud when I'm playing survivor. They seem fine as killer (maybe a little quiet), but as survivor I always feel like another survivor or a stealth killer is right behind me so I spin my camera around looking for them just to realize it's my own footsteps.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    I feel like survivor footsteps are way too loud when I'm playing survivor. They seem fine as killer (maybe a little quiet), but as survivor I always feel like another survivor or a stealth killer is right behind me so I spin my camera around looking for them just to realize it's my own footsteps.

    Thank god, I thought I was the only one. :p

  • @Kaelum said:
    Can we get a volume control for the music in the game? The chase music when playing as killer is so loud now, that it is almost impossible to hear anything else, like players running or grunting.

    +1

  • Orion said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    I feel like survivor footsteps are way too loud when I'm playing survivor. They seem fine as killer (maybe a little quiet), but as survivor I always feel like another survivor or a stealth killer is right behind me so I spin my camera around looking for them just to realize it's my own footsteps.

    Thank god, I thought I was the only one. :p

    Yeah I don't think I ever noticed it till this most recent patch but I can't be 100% sure.