Feels Like A Normal Game
I ran Hex Undying and Ruin today, and I've never felt so at peace playing a game. Do other killer mains know how wonderful Undying and Ruin is?
Here's the funny thing I've played two games where survivor's broke most of the totems and completed all the gens and I got two kills (green ranks)
Second game 4 gens done,3k ,1 through hatch still green ranks mind you,I can imagine red ranks so why is this awesome perk being nerfed.
Oh, I know why 🙋♂️because some whiners couldn't 99 the gens ,while the killer chase's them only when you down them,so they can pop the gens,and t bag the killer because he was never going to win because we survivor's rule DBD,the survivor's just want their adrenaline rush for the day so we must nerf😭
Comments
I never bought Blight, so I never got to use Undying
I don’t really mind it as survivor
The only reason I may be mildly happy about it on the survivor’s side is because I’m almost always the designated totem cleanser of the solo team, as I’ve seen waay too many matches lost due to majority of players not checking the gen for Ruin before they start repairing and it never gets cleansed😔
With this nerf, when I play survivor I potentially won’t have totems occupying as much of my time in the matches, especially if more killers aren’t using Undying in their builds anymore.
Have to see how effective it will be tho, post nerf. Maybe it won’t be totally useless; idk
It’s already dead, get back to sweating buckets as killer
@naughtyboyjames
Sadly they have nerfed Undying in the next release and you will no longer be able to see when they are cleaning your hex totems, and cleaning two will kill Ruin every time (so they can ignore most dulls now).
and survivor que times will get even longer because some killers will leave when that patch goes live.
Bro... You couldn't 4k with ruin/undying?
No it probably won't be entirely useless but ,it will be easily cleansed, easy counter hide the totems. Survivor's don't even need to cleanse totems to win unless it's a three gen then you might want to cleanse, which can be easily done,it's not going to be useless but it will just make the games back to how they were post Undying nerf.
Why? These thing's happen every patch or every other patch.Makes no sense to quit, then who ever started this wins.
Probably, I 4K with out these things which is weird and, I honestly don't know why it's being nerfed.This is probably the best combos for killer and it's being taken away.
Whenever they nerf something good that tends to put people off the game.
For me it's always Undying going down first, in the first 30 seconds as well, and then Ruin lasting 1-2 minutes at best after that. 2 perks slot wasted and no more regression.
Not many can when hatch exists.
go against a 4 man swf and watch how quickly 4 totems disappear. Undying/ruin is only strong against solo and duo players.
If that’s the case isn’t it ok to nerf undying? I mean do killers need help against solos?
Lmaoooooo
It’s being nerfed so it can’t last the whole game even when survivors do totems. There’s no reason survivors should have to break every totem on the map due to bad luck. It’s also not purely a nerf. Info on full totems isn’t bad. Lots of survivors do totems and now it carries over tokens giving devour hope a nice buff when paired together.