Anyone else think MMR is already on?
2 rank 20 teammates, rainbow ranks in many games, a ton of rank 13s?????
I know rank reset screws up the mm for a bit, that's fine, but the ranks I've been seeing are vastly out of range from mine and make no sense even after rank reset that they would ever be matched with me.
Has anyone else felt this or am I super unlucky?
Comments
Just had a match full of rank 8's and 13's. I'm thinking it was a SWF bringing two lower rank buddies.
Thing is... I'm a rank 1 killer, so I have no idea what was going on there.
I think it has been on for over a week personally. I noticed the change in the Survivors immediately and it looks JUST like it did last time they rolled out MMR. I think the system leans HEAVILY on 1st in 1st out. Welcome to the wild west of DbD.
We've been getting a lot of brown rank killers and we are all red rank already again.
I have no idea, I've been feeling kinda bad about it. They are not even close matches. The only time the killer gets a kill is usually because one of us goes back and just lets it happen cause' why not.
As survivor I'm continually either being matched with red ranks or brown ranks, currently rank 9 due to the reset! (So maybe MMR would apply here)
But as killer, I'm still continually being put against red rank swfs, so unless these SWFs are terrible (my kill rate has been going down really ######### steeply since I started getting matched against these) which they aren't, I don't think there's any chance MMR has been turned on yet
MMR does not require a DBD client update, everything is already done in the client, so basically they can tunr mmr on/off at any time.
I would expect Devs to do A/B test when a small percentage of players would use MMR and gradually dial up to 100%, I hope they are doing this... but I don't know.
But current match making experience looks usual to me. Sometimes I get red-ranks as a red rank killers, sometimes (rarely) I play against rank 10 - 16, sometimes I see a sweaty rank 8 SWF and sometimes red-rank squad who don't do gens, doing self-care in the corner... as usual
I was watching sweh stream today and his matches were crazy rainbows ๐
I've had my suspiscions it's been active for a while honestly, but more so these past couple weeks. I've noticed more and more rainbow matches. I'd put it down to SWF or something, but it's even happening when I play survivor. I had my friend playing with me and we are both Rank 4, and the killer was Rank 2, but the other 2 survivors were Rank 15 and 14.
well to be fair rank don't matter anyway so yea maybe there is that. but idc personally, i have been waiting for a rank rework or mmr system for a while so yea i just hope it's just better this time aroud
It is and it isn't. The Devs have it turned on to judge your current MMR but are not using it for matchmaking.
This rank reset has been so bad for me. Constant level 20 survivor lobbies lol.
The problem is those rainbow matches still feel landslidey so I mean.... If anything IS on it isn't working.
I really hope not. My teammates are either average or bad. Bad as in having to hide in a corner before allowing a double heal.
Well actually maybe I'm a bit harsh, but I definitely still have a lot of inexperienced players playing with me. Including killers.