Switch cross progression when?

The last time we heard something about switch cross progression was weeks ago and only the info that it's in development. Can we please get a little info if it comes the first half of 2021 or the second half?

Comments

  • When they first announced switch crossprogression it was supposed to be with stadia and steam. The second announcement it was supposed to be a little after stadia and steam. Now we don't have any sort of eta so who knows. I've asked multiple times.

  • Hopefully soon. Then they can get to work on Xbox/PS. I can't Jane simp anymore without all those cosmetics on PC.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Hopefully soon. Then they can get to work on Xbox/PS. I can't Jane simp anymore without all those cosmetics on PC.

    I mean... whether they can work on adding in XBox/PS is up to Microsoft/Sony and from what I hear about Sony, PS most likely isn't happening ever. Idk about XBox though.

  • I really hope soon

    I'm going to be getting the switch version for the exclusive Trapper cosmetics (but I probably won't if they dont cross progress due to a contract), the portable DBD is just a bonus lmao

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    I really hope soon

    I'm going to be getting the switch version for the exclusive Trapper cosmetics (but I probably won't if they dont cross progress due to a contract), the portable DBD is just a bonus lmao

    I played extremely long on switch and have unlocked every perk. I don't want to start over again on pc.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    I really hope soon

    I'm going to be getting the switch version for the exclusive Trapper cosmetics (but I probably won't if they dont cross progress due to a contract), the portable DBD is just a bonus lmao

    I read somewhere that you can't use exclusives on another platform, even when cross progression comes

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1874906#Comment_1874906

    I read somewhere that you can't use exclusives on another platform, even when cross progression comes

    Feels bad man :((