Do you think they will change Iri Head?
I mean they didn’t do anything to RedHead’s Pinky Finger. Not saying it’s OP but it’s pretty powerful (Not really that hard to aim either). It’s just as annoying as Iri Head.
I mean they didn’t do anything to RedHead’s Pinky Finger. Not saying it’s OP but it’s pretty powerful (Not really that hard to aim either). It’s just as annoying as Iri Head.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do I think they'll change Iri Head? Absolutely.
Do I think they're going to change Iri Head in the way people are hoping (take out the insta down or limit to 1 hatchet no exceptions)? No.
I think they're going to change it to mimic Deathslingers exposed add-on (I forget which Ultra Rare it is)
They'll probably still keep the 1 hatchet restriction even with a range requirement
For sure, I think I remember them saying that they would give it a range requirement. Now when you run it, survivors can't complain because it takes skill to hit ranged shots lol.
Nah, dude. They changed their mind and opted for that CS:GO movement inaccuracy mechanic.
Billy wasn't as popular as Huntress among streamers. That's why I think Huntress gets special treatment.
Hopefully it isnt as restrictive like the 1-2 meter range Deathslingers coin has. As long as its above 16-20 maybe I think thatd be alright.
Well lets hope you´re right.
I remember they were thinking about 24m or 32m. I can't remember which one
24M seems fair. 36M is tough to pull off reliably even for good Huntresses.
Personally I would want it to be the 24m range because then it would go with the skilled huntress challenge.