I like it and after this you say that its not survivor game?

We’ve been watching this one closely, and there’s a few things we’d like to address:

  1. Transferring the same Hex multiple times can get out of hand: Hexes are meant to be strong perks that can be destroyed, and having to destroy the same Hex four times can be a bit much.
  2. Since tokens aren’t transferred when a Hex changes totems, Undying was unpopular with perks other than Ruin (which does not have any tokens and is immediately at full power).
  3. Having aura reading on all totems also made it a very powerful tracking perk on top of its other effects, and is a little redundant with Hex: Thrill of the Hunt.

With this in mind, we are making three changes to Hex: Undying:

  1.  Any time a Hex totem is cleansed, it will replace the Hex: Undying totem. Hex: Undying is then deactivated. This ensures that the first totem cleansed is never your other Hex perk.
  2. Any tokens you’ve already accumulated are now kept when the Hex perk transfers totems. This way you’re not starting from scratch part way through a match.
  3. Aura reading only applies to dull totems.

We hope this makes Hex perks other than just Ruin more appealing when used with Undying.


But dear devs hope that survivors continue use meta DS+BT with DISCORD of cousre ..continue use broken hard dead :D it is normally..becuas esurvivors can be upset :D

Where is nerf of key?

For devs strong attention what use killer :D but not improtant for them what use survivors 90% SWF and meta :D

Comments

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1874748#Comment_1874748

    😂😂

    Not if I find you first with franklins 😜😂

    Which appearantly people seems to hate when i do that 😂

    I just leave the key in the bushes and come back for it at the end. I'm not scared of Franklin's.


    I've countered it many times.


    https://youtu.be/do4O9AopvG4


    here's a video of me escaping Franklin using Bubba.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1875012#Comment_1875012

    I just leave the key in the bushes and come back for it at the end. I'm not scared of Franklin's.

    I've countered it many times.

    https://youtu.be/do4O9AopvG4

    here's a video of me escaping Franklin using Bubba.

    Hahaha than I have to find you first and make sure you don't see your key anymore 😜😂


    https://youtu.be/CR9BJ1WFSyE


    Here's me playing ghostface vs a 4 man swf, 3 keys, a map offering and a hatch offering 😜😉

  • I don't understand why people are complaining about Hex: Undying. It never really bothered me as a survivor, because I actually did dull totems, or at least remembered where they were if I thought Undying(/NOED/Thrill) was in play. I don't understand why people are complaining. Especially since I've rarely, if ever, seen evidence of people needing to cleanse 4 totems to remove a hex; the odds of removing undying before that is very high, especially if they only cleanse hex totems, as seems to be the case.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1876495#Comment_1876495

    I will admit in a situation like that you are pretty screwed. However, it is not exactly carrying that killer. Being "carried" by something is winning only because of it. A good killer who protects their totems and scares survivors off of gens gets value out of their perks but is not being "carried". If they were carried, this means that they played very poorly and the only reason they won was because of [perk], like NOED.

    It carries them from winning 9/10 to winning with 4-5 gens left every round. Why anyone enjoys playing to such a degree is beyond me.

  • Killers: Gens going fast!!!

    Ruin/Undying: Let me carry you the whole game without any effort.

  • @jester20k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1876532#Comment_1876532

    It carries them from winning 9/10 to winning with 4-5 gens left every round. Why anyone enjoys playing to such a degree is beyond me.

    False statement.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1876803#Comment_1876803

    Hahaha than I have to find you first and make sure you don't see your key anymore 😜😂

    https://youtu.be/CR9BJ1WFSyE

    Here's me playing ghostface vs a 4 man swf, 3 keys, a map offering and a hatch offering 😜😉

    That was a great game. U have great gen pressure. Very sneaky and great mind game. But the survivors were a bit weak compare to how good u were. especially the silent Hill girl. That Kate was pretty good. I really like what u did with the killer shack play.


    Is this really swf? What kind of swf team brings 3 keys? And I don't get how they all lost their keys.


    I usually put the key either in the corner or the bushes so I don't lose it. If 3 ppl bring keys, I'm 99% sure killer will bring Franklin's.


    Do u have more videos? Can I watch?


    Edit: nvmd, I found ur channel. Ty.

  • @ukenicky said:

    Ruin Undying was a problem because it did too much. Ruin is the most powerful gen regression perk in the game. Hexes are usually extremely powerful because they can be cleansed and once cleansed they're gone for the rest of the match. Old Undying potentially allowed Ruin to stay up through 5 totem cleanses if the Killer was very lucky. And yes it could also be cleansed away in 2 but that was unlikely.

    Just yesterday me and my friends had two matches where we couldn't cleanse away Ruin Undying in the first few minutes and it just makes you lose the match when / if the Killer downs anyone and removes someone from the match. And then when we DID find the final lit totem the Killer camped it. Like ugh talk about overkill at that point.

    Yeah if I bring a map + detectives every match I can be on guaranteed totem duty but I don't have that many maps so rip.

    Bottom line, powerful hex perks shouldn't stay up for free ALL match long that doesn't even make sense especially when Hex Undying itself IS A HEX PERK.

    In about 50% of games at red ranks, undying+ruin was destroyed in the first minute.

    The devs did this to help the worse suvivors.

    The gap between SWF and non-SWF teams is so huge - I can dominate a non SWF and have my azz handed to me the next match. It's because they cater to the latter.

  • @crowbarman but what about worse killers???? :D

  • @crowbarman for exmaple memento mori not was a problem but devs tell that going to nerf all survivors said "yeeeees memento its a big problem" and undying too :D who more relax killers or survivors? :D

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1876918#Comment_1876918

    That was a great game. U have great gen pressure. Very sneaky and great mind game. But the survivors were a bit weak compare to how good u were. especially the silent Hill girl. That Kate was pretty good. I really like what u did with the killer shack play.

    Is this really swf? What kind of swf team brings 3 keys? And I don't get how they all lost their keys.

    I usually put the key either in the corner or the bushes so I don't lose it. If 3 ppl bring keys, I'm 99% sure killer will bring Franklin's.

    Do u have more videos? Can I watch?

    Edit: nvmd, I found ur channel. Ty.

    Tnx

    And yes they were a 4 man on comms, i sent a gg after the matched and they said they were a 4 man and were still talking about it.

    Hahaha yeah Cheryl wasn't really strong.

    The 2nd time I was going after her at the main building I didn't plan to continue as I saw fresh scratchmarks on the right side, unfortunate for her that she ran around the corner and I don't skip an easy down, especially not if the bring keys.

    David also surprised me at that safe pallet near the shack where he panic vaulted back over.

    Didn't expect that at all, because I personally would rather wait on the other side till I see the killer.

  • Despite the undying nerf, it is still way stronger than the survivor meta. Nothing comes close to the killer meta of slowdown perks galore and aura perks. A good killer with such perks is a gg.

  • @Mr_Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871802#Comment_1871802

    Making them harder to find means nothing when you have a semi meta perks completely built around rng and whether someone just happens to run into it or not.

    @Mr_Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871802#Comment_1871802

    Making them harder to find means nothing when you have a semi meta perks completely built around rng and whether someone just happens to run into it or not.

    small game has a really short cd that's so short it sets off again on the totem I'm currently working on even, so idk why survivors are complaining about finding totems. They just don't wanna choose between troll perks for the one they gotta ditch to adapt to one of the few bones thrown to killers pardon the pun.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1877744#Comment_1877744

    Tnx

    And yes they were a 4 man on comms, i sent a gg after the matched and they said they were a 4 man and were still talking about it.

    Hahaha yeah Cheryl wasn't really strong.

    The 2nd time I was going after her at the main building I didn't plan to continue as I saw fresh scratchmarks on the right side, unfortunate for her that she ran around the corner and I don't skip an easy down, especially not if the bring keys.

    David also surprised me at that safe pallet near the shack where he panic vaulted back over.

    Didn't expect that at all, because I personally would rather wait on the other side till I see the killer.

    Yea I wasn't sure if they sucked or they just played bad that game judging by that David. David was lol

1 2 ›