Is it just me or do others like the lax PTB atmosphere more?

I've been dissing around as killer a few matches now testing in the field RNG and how good wraith's invisibility is! Been exploring the maps when I get them (ngl they kinda look like something out of an alpha test idk why)

But players are a lot more willing to mess around and farm a few BPs, just get a look at the animations rather than actually sweat every match, it's a damn nice break!

Comments

  • Most people tend to be nicer when nothing is on the line, I also enjoy how people behave on the PTB.

    That doesn't stop people from taking Pink (Ultra-Rare) everything and trying to dominate, but that doesn't usually happen.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    Most people tend to be nicer when nothing is on the line, I also enjoy how people behave on the PTB.

    That doesn't stop people from taking Pink (Ultra-Rare) everything and trying to dominate, but that doesn't usually happen.

    So far I'm the only friendly killer I've met 😔 everyone else just wants to shove me on a meat hook!

  • Maybe times have changed some. PTBs used to be survivors running their best items and killers running their best addons with moris.

    Was anything but peaceful.

  • PTB is just about finding bugs and exploring the new content. There is no need to be nice as killer

  • @Brankßer said:

    PTB is just about finding bugs and exploring the new content. There is no need to be nice as killer

    Bruh I never said there was a need, I just said the atmosphere is more fun and relaxed

  • Its ok for a few games, but not more.