How many bp did you get this bloodhunt?
...
...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not enough. I always need more.
Not enough, after my first million, I spent it and got 0 decent perks in return and got frustrated and stopped playing for a day or so, when I came back it seemed that I was the only player (killer and survivor) burning streamers which was disappointing.
Easily in excess of 3 million. I made 500,000 on Monday evening alone. I was absolutely determined to squeaze as many drops of blood out this weekend as possible! Every envelope and every streamer was used.
There was one time where two other players contribute steamers and I had my +100% BP to me offering. I was all set for a massive BP bonanza! But then I died 2 mins into the game.
Dammit.
I found this to be the case also. The lobby times were crazy to play killer thursday and friday so i played survivor. Come saturday and sunday nobody burned streamers when i was killer.
I'm ready for another blood hunt! But my wife isnt 😂😂
But it was a good event all in all.
enough to get spirit, wraith, and myers from lvl 1 to P3 LVL 50
Not as much as I would have liked. If killer lobbies weren't so ######### then, I could have gotten 3/4 times the amount I got. Getting we're gonna farm forever stacks is hard when everyone is using the perk and being the only survivor that values the safety of my teammates over my stacks.
I had a baby this week, so not as much as I would have liked... ugh... kids... ruining everything from day 1
Congratulations!
When's the barbecue?
like 6 million or more bp (p3 spirit)
Enough to prestige The Spirit twice
enough to get nurse from p1 to p3