All the killer perks i would rework/change

Fire up: (reworked) whenever a generator is repaired gain a token. When starting a chase you move 1%/2%/3% faster for each token for 3 seconds. Fire up has a cooldown of 60 seconds.

Hex the third seal:(added effect) As long as this hex is active up to 2/3/4 survivors hit with your basic attack suffer from the blindness effect. When you hit a survivor with a basic attack while this totem is active they also suffer from the oblivious effect for 15/20/25 seconds.

Hex retribution: (reworked) When a survivor cleanses a dull totem they become oblivious for 45 seconds. When any hex totem becomes cleansed all survivors suffer from the oblivious status effect for 60/70/80 seconds and their aura’s are revealed for 10 seconds.

Hex Undying: (reworked, after it’s next rework) When a hex totem is cleansed it replaces this totem and keeps all of it’s tokens. For each totem in the trial cleansing speed is reduced by 10%.

Hex Thrill of the hunt: (reworked) gain a notification when a survivor starts cleaning a hex totem. When a survivor is within 2 meters of any totem their aura is revealed for 2/3/4 seconds. As long as this Hex persists gain 50% more blood points in the hunter category.

Hex Blood favor: (reworked) When you hit a survivor with your basic attack while this hex is active all pallets within 24 meters will be held in place for 10/15/20 seconds. Blood favor has a cooldown of 20/15/10 seconds.

Furtive chase: (reworked) When hooking your obsession you gain a token to a max of 6/5/4 tokens. For each token gain 1% movement speed when chasing your obsession. When you have 6/5/4 tokens your obsession becomes exposed after 60/50/40 seconds of being the obsession, when your obsession dies you lose all tokens for furtive chase. Whenever a survivor unhooks the obsession they become the obsession.

monstrous shrine:(reworked) For each survivor hooked in the basement all survivors get -15%/-20%/-25% to repairs, cleansing, and opening the exit gates. Monstrous shine is not active unless you are 32 meters away from the basement. Survivors in the basement suffer from the oblivious status effect. While monstrous shrine is active you move 10% faster.

Cruel limits: (reworked) when a generator is completed all vault locations within 16/20/24 meters become blocked for 30/60/90 seconds. Any survivor within 8 meters of a generator being completed will have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 3 seconds.

insidious:(reworked) After hooking a survivor you gain the undetectable status effect for 5/10/15 seconds. When you sacrifice a survivor you gain the undetectable status effect for 60 seconds. 

unnerving presence:(added) injured survivors in your terror radius repair 5%/10%/15% slower.

Territorial imperative:(added) healthy survivors leaving the basement become hindered for 10/15/20 seconds and their aura is revealed to you for 5 seconds.

surge: (changes) make its effect regress gens by 10% and when you down a survivor with your power or basic attack. 

gear head: (changes) change the active period back to 45 seconds

Dead man’s switch:(added) when your obsession dies all gens become blocked for 60 seconds.

Oppression: (changes) cooldown reduced to 60 seconds.

Coup de grace: (reworked) You start the trial with 2 tokens, for each gen completed gain 2 tokens. Consume one token to increase your lunge by 40%/50%/60%.

Overwhelming presence: (added) If a survivor stays in your terror radius for 60/50/40 seconds they scream and reveal their location.

Comments

  • Stunning, I particularly like your changes to the terror radius perks and monstrous shrine

    I know there would be a l o t of bitching about it supporting proxy camping, but would be amazing on basement killers like bubba, trapper, hag (especially waterlogged shoe)!

    This is very well thought out, wish I could up vote 10 times!!

  • I like the Insidious change. Always wondered why that perk exists.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    Stunning, I particularly like your changes to the terror radius perks and monstrous shrine

    I know there would be a l o t of bitching about it supporting proxy camping, but would be amazing on basement killers like bubba, trapper, hag (especially waterlogged shoe)!

    This is very well thought out, wish I could up vote 10 times!!

    Thanks! I have a list of perks/idea's on a doc that i update whenever i think of something better and every now and then I post it. I also have a few for survivor but due to the nature of survivor perks the list is small. I visit the feedback section a lot to see the community's idea's and so many are unthought out or repetitive so i try to avoid that.

    A simple fix for monstrous shrine is increasing the range to say 32 or 40 meters so proxy camping is less effective which i wouldn't mind, i just put the minimum distance for the perk so it wouldn't be overkill.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1864799#Comment_1864799

    Thanks! I have a list of perks/idea's on a doc that i update whenever i think of something better and every now and then I post it. I also have a few for survivor but due to the nature of survivor perks the list is small. I visit the feedback section a lot to see the community's idea's and so many are unthought out or repetitive so i try to avoid that.

    A simple fix for monstrous shrine is increasing the range to say 32 or 40 meters so proxy camping is less effective which i wouldn't mind, i just put the minimum distance for the perk so it wouldn't be overkill.

    Yeah makes sense, though an issue also comes into play with a distance like that, that it would become too powerful

    I'm not particularly educated on how distance works in DBD though, so I may just be completely missing my swing here on the guesstimate!

    Perhaps maybe instead of distance, it stays (at max level) for 20-30 seconds after the killer leaves the basement!

    ( I feel like it looks like I'm trying to shoot down your idea I'm sorry I'm really not trying to do that!!!)

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1864874#Comment_1864874

    Yeah makes sense, though an issue also comes into play with a distance like that, that it would become too powerful

    I'm not particularly educated on how distance works in DBD though, so I may just be completely missing my swing here on the guesstimate!

    Perhaps maybe instead of distance, it stays (at max level) for 20-30 seconds after the killer leaves the basement!

    ( I feel like it looks like I'm trying to shoot down your idea I'm sorry I'm really not trying to do that!!!)

    it's fine, the thing is the basement and the killer shack are not that big so with that the killer could be near the shack and still have the speed boost. That is why a distance is required and in case your misunderstanding the killer will only be faster outside whatever distance is set meaning that the further you have to be from the basement the worse the perk is not that it won't be good if you never planned to stay near the basement.

    that is why i actually like and agree that the distance would be better/more balanced at 32 or 40 meters thanks for the feedback!

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1864884#Comment_1864884

    it's fine, the thing is the basement and the killer shack are not that big so with that the killer could be near the shack and still have the speed boost. That is why a distance is required and in case your misunderstanding the killer will only be faster outside whatever distance is set meaning that the further you have to be from the basement the worse the perk is not that it won't be good if you never planned to stay near the basement.

    that is why i actually like and agree that the distance would be better/more balanced at 32 or 40 meters thanks for the feedback!

    Man I just realised!! I thought it said within 24 metres not outside of 24 metres, I'm such a dumbass! I'm so sorry! I do think 32 seems more balanced than 24 though, I just looked it up and apparently two widths of the outside wall (on a map like ironworks) is 24, which is a bit small imo!

    Also, happy to help even if completely misunderstood lmao