SWF and new ranks
If we want to aviod insane amount of sweat squads ranking up for monthly rewards every month, survivors should not be able to rank up by playing SWF. This also will promote solo play which is healthy for this game. So you're still able to play with your friends for fun but you can't abuse the system for own advantage
Comments
Yeah, good idea, tamp down on people playing with their friends. I can't think of a single reason why this would be unhealthy for the matchmaking queues and really disincentivizing playing this game.
So what your saying is if someone creates a fake account and plays swf they can bully rank 20s forever?
Good idea
You evil people who play with friends dont deserve any BPs!!!!!
All I can say is that I hope the new and improved mmr will be accounting for precise coordination that comms enable and which solos can never have.
For example. the Killer the group faces should always be higher ranked than the highest ranking team member, after 10 qeue minutes this can be gradually compromised imo.
we both know that'll neve happen
I know, I know....we can still hope for good things now can´t we?
Why punish me if I just play with a friend but not be a try hard?
I have everything I need in this game. BP are just extra stuff. No need to be sweaty.
Bad grammar and straw man. All the hallmarks of a gamer post. SWF should never have been added. If gamers over the age of 10 can't entertain themselves then they have bigger problems to worry about.
So your ignoring the context of what I said completely lol very funny lad 👍
I'm just saying if what the OP said happened then survivors would unfortunately bully rank 20 killers.
Also imagine saying an online multiplayer game shouldn't allow people to play with their friends lol