250k BP monthly rank rewards when I can easily get 90k a game
I’m a little confused why the monthly new rank rewards only gives 250,000 a month for what seems like a ridiculously long grind.
It’s easily achievable to earn 90k a game as the killer with BBQ and a survivor pudding.
Extra bloodpoints are always appreciated, the math just seems to be way off with this one!
Comments
I am willing to bet it will NOT affect the player base boosting in any way. Anyone who has played long enough and stuck around... will not care for the 250k BP. The same people that play now will the ones playing for every reason but that.
It is not entitlement lol. Some people, like yourself, just take the bare minimum and that's fine. But I can assure you, a game this old with the same playerbase playing.. it's a joke <3
It isn't bare minimum. Bare minimum is zero, which is what we are getting now.
Agreed. I don't get out of bed for 250K. :)
250k is absolutely nothing to red rank survivors
I can even get 70k per match sometimes on killer.
It's because they aren't. Devs are so stingy imo. For the christmas event they gave us like 500 iridescent shards for 5 days and probably thought they were the most benevolent beings to ever grace the players. 250k BP is barely enough to level up 7-10 levels in an already decently leveled (25-30+) killer if you are not being selective about what you get. Devs are trying too hard to protect their worthless BP economy as if it valued anything. The BP the devs give me for a month I can get in about 10 games as a decent killer.
The gaming equivalent to a $600 check, "not bad". This is why the devs don't have an incentive stop regressing the game. People are eating up the crumbs they drop.
That seems to be gamers in general. A criticism of a free reward isn't entitlement. Demanding a free reward is. You are right though this community does make one sick.
It is not even close to the same thing. No one has been in jeopardy of losing their DBD account due to lack of blood points. Comparing real world suffering and the pittance they were offered to try to survive in a world where $600 is less than one month's rent to a video game's free rewards is asinine.